Customer

Archives1

Staff member
I had a lady customer here yesterday that told me she was having surgery thursday. I didnt ask any details but As she was leaving I said "I hope everything goes well with your surgery". She then told me that they was going to cut a slit in her bottom to replace the batteries in a device that was installed in her 15 years ago to keep her from pooping and peeing herself. I dont remember what she called the device but she said it worked for her. I dont know why she shared that with me. People just always seem to be very open with me. I wanted to share someone elses success story with you all.

Hi @Ruhappy, it sounds like some kind of a pacemaker since your customer's nerves apparently don't transmit messages to help her "keep things in." I haven't heard too much about it as far as overall success is concerned. It may not be the solution for everyone as we are all different and no two of us have exactly the same issues. But it does work for her and that's the main thing. Having to replace batteries every 15 years seems to be a relatively small price to pay, all things considered!.
But it was good of you to wish her well. I do that when I know someone is facing surgery. Thank you for sharing that story with us!