Compression shorts?

Petya217 said:
Squander said:
Now that sounds like it would be hot! When I have to do the PUL pants I get very sweaty.
Yeah, it is a bit hot for sure, however, not nearly as bad as with compression shorts. It is nothing than could not be put up with. And honestly, I rather deal with a bit hotter underwear setup than constant fear of leaks. But I believe, it is different for everyone: what feels comfortable, what counts as too hot and what provides the peace of mind you need. You have to balance in the triangle of this to find your own fit. You have to experiment with different setups, unfortunately, there is not a one size fits all solution.
Hey whatever works for you! I think it's better to think of all the available products as tools you can put together as you need. I find different situations require different combinations of products.

As Squander said:

"Hey whatever works for you! I think it's better to think of all the available products as tools you can put together as you need. I find different situations require different combinations of products."

---------------

Exactly as I've said and thought for all the time I've been managing urinary incontinence.

There is NO single magic bullet for you or anyone else. Find your own way for each circumstance you face and build on it from all the information you can collect and from your own trial and error, too.

Andy