Babykins adult diapers

Archives1

Staff member
I am needing to replace some of my cloth diapers. I'm wondering if anyone has tried the night time diaper from Babykins. There description sounds like they are a good product, and they are a bit cheaper. There diapers are flannel which I find most comfortable. Thanks for any advice/suggestions.

Good quality products, but expensive shipping and clearing customs! In the long run other American MADE products might be cheaper. Plus, don't be like the 'self imploding' Sir Donald and talk the talk, but not walk the walk with his Chinese made shirts etc.

Overall, very good cloth diapers, I have them with and without the cover. 4 years and the elastics are starting to not be so elasticy any longer, but still useable. The all-in-ones I have are still in great shape, no issues with the elastics in them, I use the ones without as a protective layer over my disposable, if I expect a heavy night and need the assured back-up. Compared to others, good value for the money. There should also not be any duties on them, MEDICAL item, no duties on any I have ever bought cross-border so far! :)