Anyone have surgery for in continuance?1 1/2 years after prostatectomy

How old are you. The sphincter only last maybe 10 years before needing to be replaced. They can also fail be for there time. The require a major operation.
Less aggressive surgery wold be the sling that may do the trick for you.

I'm planning on having the AUS (Artificial Urinary Sphincter) installed in May. Whether one gets an AUS or sling procedure depends on the amount of incontinence you are experiencing. Sling is for modest incontinence and AUS for heavier leakage. That decision is made bw you and your doctor. You can see the AUS procedure on YouTube. It's about an hour surgery, and the doctors that do it, do these all the time, so they are very good at the procedure. It's also considered to be the gold standard for solving incontinence, and they have been doing them for many years. Yes, 10 years is a safe estimate, and then it may need to be redone. I'll take 10 years of dry, and then do it again if need be. I'm so so tired of sitting in my own urine with no control. I'm thankful there is something that's available to return us to some semblance of normal. Best to you.

Thanks having the scope next week to see if everything is healthy to have the surgery
I'm 75 yrs old and active
Thanks for the replies

Hello all, Hello Anzivino yes please post about the AUS process, I’m very interested in this also, and reading up on this- all the best to you.

@Abc8349 Have you made a decision? What are your concerns about each? I may have to have one. I am at 7 months and leak 20 ounces a day.

Thank you,
Terry