Anyone have luck with medications?

Hey Etamilbus, mental health issues are some of the worst and most complex problems we can encounter and I hope you have found ways to manage it!! Dont let your Dr give you answers or not give you answers your not ok with!! You must advocate for yourself and if your current Dr doesn’t help then they’re hurting you and no one needs that!! Hope things are going well for you today!!

Praying for you my new friend. Sometimes life can be really difficult. What I have found are some nice folks here that share some of the same difficulties we have. It’s nice to talk with others who are in the same boat or can offer advice. We are Blessed to have this resource and I know I am grateful for everyone here. Hang in there. If you want to send me an email always happy to find another friend.
Jim

@jrpoorman hi Jim, you are right about this being a great resource, thanks for your input to my posts, thanks Phil

I have neurogenic bladder or isotopic, and if you also have bladder spasms like I do, Oxybutynin, helps slow down the spasms and pain. It really doesn't help the incontinence directly, least I don't think so, but my urologist told me I must stay on this type of medication.

Hi etamilbus sorry to hear about your troubles have some of the same.I ask awhile back if a touch of autism would have any effect on incontinence?