All hail the MegaMax!

To DMorris about booster pads: North Shore makes some excellent absorbent ones. They come in 3 sizes. Order the size that fits inside the pullup or diaper you wear. Call them, and they will tell you what size to order. The work much better than regular pads.

To @justejand lta pilot:

I just got a sample of the megamax. They worked great!!!
But I couldn't figure out how to tape them. Could you describe what you do. Thanks.

@boasammy I tape the top left, then top right, then bottom left and bottom right. I don’t think it matters weather left or right goes first the important thing is to tape the top tapes first.

@boasammy it’s a game changer let me tell you. I also started taping abenas that way and haven’t had a single leak. I had been having serious issues with leaks and since I’ve been taping my diapers that way I’ve had hardly any issues.

@Dmorris When my chafing gets particularly bad, I use a bit of Neosporin which seems to clear it up about twice as fast as Aquaphor or Vaseline. As for pads, I think I’ve tried them all and they don’t work for me. They *always* get really wadded up, and so quickly. I actually get worse chafing from pads than diapers for some reason!