ALERT! ALERT!

Sarah Jenkins can you assist anyone who has been contacted here to change their access email to Nafc?
I and a few others were private messaged but some like Pmilula were contacted by their PERSONAL e mail?
Or maybe it was a personal message in their e mail stream with NAFC headline?

@Pmikula I'm so very sorry. Things like this make it hard to trust anyone online these days. I hope NAFC will take notice and help you to get your money back.

I suggest you contact Nafc there is a direct contact is button I believe. They have an IT support.
You should change your Amazon and e mail passwords.
Sending best wishes, one day at a time, time.

Pmikula said:
How do I take my name off this site?

So sorry to hear about your son. A parent should never have to bury their child. Hope you are not leaving us just because of the one email you got from Mark. Should you share in some of the same problems we have this is a safe place to ask questions and share feelings.
Once again, so sorry for your loss.

I have just sent Mark a private email asking him to honor his commitment to Pmikula and deposit the $100 in her account. I think we should all do this until Pmikula lets us know she has received the money.

Pmikula said:
I agree. It is very upsetting.I talked for 25 minutes to this man
and he said he would put 100.00 on my Amazon account.

My son was murdered on September 29th and I am not thinking straight.
It was on a site I believed to be safe. Now I have more to worry
About.

This is a nightmare.

Please let us know if you receive the deposit.
I have just send Mark a private email and have asked the other members of the site to do the same. You deserve what was promised to you.

Whoever had checked Medex and Mark Weatherhead LinkedIn should contact Medex about mark Weatherhead and post on His LinkedIn

Maymay941 said:
Whoever had checked Medex and Mark Weatherhead LinkedIn should contact Medex about mark Weatherhead and post on His LinkedIn

I would rather put time into making sure that Mark gives Pmikula the $100 they are owed.

I guess the SOB contacted everyone here by unsoliciterd private message..

Admin, please get rid of it. Thank you.

Just wanted to clarify the direct emails. When you sign up to NAFC, you provide your email address. This is used only by us - no one else ever has access to it. It is used to send automated messages when a new post goes up, someone replies to one of your posts, or when someone sends a private message through the forums. When someone does send a private message, they are not able to see the email address to whom they are sending. So your email addresses are not being shared. But likely, this company who recently sent out the messages went into various threads and just started sending direct mail messages to everyone individually. (You can send a direct mail message to anyone by clicking on the little envelope by their username.)

I am sorry for the hassle and confusion this individual caused. We have banned this user so you should not continue to receive any emails from him. Please continue to reach out with any questions or concerns.

As an aside, you are also always able to change your email settings if you'd rather not receive email alerts for the various activities I mentioned above. Just click your profile picture at the top of the screen and click "profile and settings". Then look for the "Email Alerts" section. If you want to receive the email alerts for the activity listed, it should show a green checkmark. If you'd rather not receive those specific email alerts, just click it and it should then show a red circle with a dash through the middle. Note that when you log in to the forums, you still may have received a private message from anyone else on the forum - that alert would just not have been sent to your personal email account.

Thanks,
Sarah

@Pmikula, I am really sorry to hear the news about your son. You have my very deepest sympathies and we are thinking about you.

Stuart I only received a private message via the forum and having been hacked on my e mmail onc3 before I won't e mail anything to do with Mark Weatherhead