World mental health day 2021. How you'll doing.

Archives1

Staff member
Truly, I cannot tell you'll how much everyone that has chatted with me here has helped me get through this year. It has been crazy but the advice and just knowing that others have been where I am at helped a lot.

I hope you are all doing well and I know that this post is almost late but hay better late than never.

I know that I, for one, am happy to help out and try to make things a bit easier as well as to give you a place to vent. And we're ready to help for another year and then some!!

Lately my mental state has been in a dark place. These aren't thoughts that are new but they seem to have returned. My health issues are getting in the way of my current job and are even causing me to miss work from time to time. I've already reached out to my Healthcare providers both for my mental and physical health but I won't be able to be seen until November...

@deraven82

I get it. I so wish we did not have to wait to see doctors.

One thing that I do to destress is sometimes I take a sitting shower. Something about a part bath part shower helps to just relax everything.

Also, I watch and listen to a lot of worship music. Just watched my university 3-hour event while I was recovering from my covid shot.

I also play video games and read a bunch.

The big thing is focus when it comes to mental health for me. I am in pain all the time so having something else to focus on is a must.