Wishing all a good holiday

Archives1

Staff member
ive been waiting for something brilliant to say regarding holidays but cant say more than im moving house have family visitors and excited children so from my harried brain to yours, wishing you all Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays, Hanukkah, Christmas, and the others so I don’t forget anyone. Congratulations on your new home! So happy and excited for you.

MerryChristmas Maymay and congrats on the new house. Hopefully next year will be a much, much better year for everyone. 2020 should be erased from history!. Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone in the forum and visitors.

Hi Maymay, a new huouse! That's exciting! I hope everything works out for you and you will have many happy new memories there. And wishing you a wonderful holiday with your family and the kids! Please stay safe and enjoy the family. Here's hoping for a much, much nicer 2021 all around! And Maymay, it's wonderful to have you in the forum as you add so much!

Thank you, Maymay, for sending the first holiday greetings to us. Very special to hear from so many people. I love your two pretty holiday dolls. And I wish you all the best in your new home. Have fun with all your visitors.

To everyone: I'll echo Maymay to say that it's been my pleasure to know you folks as friends, too. May everyone enjoy a safe, happy and healthy holiday and an end to 2020, and if you feel down, remember that we are here for each other.

Hi @boasammy, Thank you for a very uplifting message! :D And merry Christmas and happy New Year to you and yours! Please be safe and may we all have a much better 2021!!!

All the best to everyone! Haven't been on here that often as I've been so busy with work but it's been a real lifeline. Thanks for all the support!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Happy Holidays

a7c88992b028f1a1d7c4ca6d80aba114.gif

Happy holidays everyone. It’s a rough time here as I am spending the holidays alone but I’ll be ok. I think. I do miss my family. We are doing a zoom call tomorrow.

Congrats on your new house may!

Thank you ej houseis much overdue but I had to wait for one that was right.
Merry Christmas to all it is hectic messy nerve wracking