The Stress of Bladder Spasms

@pegasi99 @snow @AlasSouth

My feet don't get wet like you described, @pegasi99, but they can get too hot if covered too much. So socks cause them to get hot. Weird! Back and forth from hot to cold.

@AlasSouth, I use a "Sunbeam" heating pad. I like this model for several reasons:
* It turns off after 90 minutes. (I usually wake up every 90-120 minutes anyway.)
* It's about 18 inches long, which means I can use it for my back too.
* It comes with a thin bag, which allows me to move it around with my feet.
* It has four heat settings, and it remembers the last one in use.
* It has a mechanical controller (rather than electronic). This allows me to plug it into a power strip. To restart the pad, I just flick the switch on the power strip as I walk by it. (The electronic controllers required me to use the controller on the pad, which is up under the blanket.)

God bless yall!

Of course, if you can sew, you could make a rice bag to suit the situation. Unfortunately, I can't sew, but my wife can. My specialty is woodworking and other handyman type stuff. Between the two of us, we have come up with some neat gizmos.

@pegasi99 I have always had cold feet and hands, but my feet definitely got colder after the fall. Heating pads and hot water bottles help. I prefer heating pads because the heat is constant and lasting, unlike the way a hot water bottle loses its heat.

The only time my feet are warm is when I am wearing Smart Wool thick socks, and down booties. It’s an awesome pleasure to be able to wear them. I can’t recommend them enough. The only problem is that you can’t really wear down booties outside, because they’re not made for it and because they’re ugly! But last year I decided I don’t care and I started wearing them all day when I’m home.

b90667b52864b5e2a3859238d822f68d.jpg