wipes

Archives1

Staff member
what kind of wipes does everyone use? im a big fan of sams club members mark brand.
you get them by the case for like 12 bucks. the size is perfect and they have a nice smell thats not overpowering. i get them on amazon.

I just bought some Cottonelle ones on Amazon. I like that their flushable, but I wish they were a little bigger. Nice not too strong scent.

@squander i was intrigued by the cottonelle ones due to the fact that they are flushable, but considering i use them when i do diaper changes i just toss them in the pail with the used diaper. if you arent diehard on the flushable ones, the members mark are also available on amazon and are a great size.

I use rite aid,good size and not to much of a scent.The people that work on city sewers and septic tanks will tell you not to use the flushable kind they don't break down.

@Clay I've heard that too, but Cottonelle swears these do break down. I guess only my plumber will know for sure.

justej said:
@squander i was intrigued by the cottonelle ones due to the fact that they are flushable, but considering i use them when i do diaper changes i just toss them in the pail with the used diaper. if you arent diehard on the flushable ones, the members mark are also available on amazon and are a great size.
I like to keep some by the toilet for in between changes too. If these cause any issues with my plumbing though I'm going back to the regular kind. I saw the Sam's Club brand on Amazon too and almost tried those, maybe next time.

justej said:
what kind of wipes does everyone use? im a big fan of sams club members mark brand.
you get them by the case for like 12 bucks. the size is perfect and they have a nice smell thats not overpowering. i get them on amazon.

We recently joined Sam's club and got a box. Looking forward to trying them. We are almost done with our other wipes. The Sam's Club ones say they are flushable which will be nice.

gunderdaughter218 said:
justej said:

I’ve only used a few different ones but did like the Cottonelle wipes but have switched to the Northshore wipes. These have a nice size and very little scent and are very sturdy!!