What happened to... ?

Archives1

Staff member
Has anyone heard from, or know what is going on with Barbara Drabek, or Jwh51 ? I haven't seen either of them here recently, and with the isolation, I'm hoping everyone is well.

Last heard Barb was off in an RV trip with her fiance. This waa last year some months sho summer or fall.
I also have been thinking of Jwh51, i dont want to bother people but he is a missed friend.

I am well Jeff, i sure hope you are as well. I think of the individuals we know on this forum often and wish everyone would pop in to say hello, we know each struggle is unique but it is good to know you have people who care that one is managing.

I just dropped in because I got an email. One of my posts was voted up. Haven’t posted anything in 2-3 months.

My concern is that the diaper supply from China will be interrupted. I wear Northshore Megamax diapers and they are made in China, as I believe are most adult diapers. My option is to wear cloth diapers full time. The issue with a cloth diaper is bulk. Trousers won’t fit over a cloth diaper and I’d have to wear sweatpants.

I’m in Philadelphia and both the city and state have lockdown orders. Coping as best I can. I check in on the widow next door. She’s been cut off from her children and grandchildren. Thanks to my iPhone and FaceTime she’s been able to chat with them.

I don’t see an end to this. Clearly we will be into 2021.

Wishing everyone the best.

I have wondered about diaper supply also Jason. One would think the supply previrus is warehoused i quantity but maybe thats a fairy tale i need to tell myself.
I had ordered a craft item for my daughter pre virus that just came it took 3 months instead othe usual month.
For heck of it I bough two dollhouse items dirrct from China after virus began. Sadly, one item cost a penny with free shipping, a tiny umbrella.Still waiting.

See Jason, dont have to wait for an invite just show up and wave!

Ps thank you on behalf of your widowed neighbor. Thank you.

Hey everyone happy Sunday. I’m taking it easy after a rough night. My neighbor keeps complaining that I snore and it’s making me super self conscious. I woke up every hour last night. Ugh. I played some white noise but my phone died in the middle of the night so I don’t know how much I bothered her. Time for some Starbucks

Hi EJ,
Sorry to hear about the snoring. Bummer. Maybe you can have an at home sleep study done and get a cpap machine. Makes all the difference for me.
Hope all is well. We are chilling and watching President Trump having today’s briefing.

🙂
Jim

Hi Jeff,
Hope you are doing well. I haven’t seen any posts from them lately. How are things going with you?

Jim

Hi Jim,

I'm doing well- thanks. Not working, bc of covid, but I do have a job to go back to. I am trying to spend less time in full briefs- my skin needs a vacation, but nothing else works as well, so using an antifungal helps. I am getting tired of all the work involved in staying dry. Ah well...
How are you doing?
Jeff

We are Doing well. Glad you are okay. I understand with the briefs for sure. Definitely need to give skin a break when you can. Anti-fungal powder or cream really helps allot especially when it’s warmer out.
I’ve been working from home about a month now. It’s good since I can do most of my role remotely. I do miss being able to see everyone though.
Well, have to log in and get to work. Hope you have a nice day and stay healthy.

Jim in Maryland