Wetting

What kind of testing did the doctor do? Did they test the pressure in your bladder? If you have a spastic bladder or your pressure is high, then that could be a problem. It took years for my daughter to be tested. Good luck

Get bedding protection while your Dr. figures things out.A ruined mattress doesn't make things any better. If you can't bring yourself to wear briefs, at least get a mattress pad. I wear briefs at night and getting a full nights sleep and waking up in a dry bed far outweighs the initial embarassment of adult diapers. Definitely take your Dr.s advice, and remember if you were the only person with this problem they wouldn't have incontinence isles at every big box store in the US.

I also wear briefs at night and a mattress protector under my sheets just in case. Since I have been using the Confidry 24/7 briefs, I haven't had any leaks.

I sleep on my stomach most of the time what bothers me is back when I was a young think I was 8 years old I also pooped my pants my mother came in the bathroom mad at me that she asked me do I need to put you back in diapers I was upset and embarrassed that I didn't answer her then I got to age 30 I had started every now and then I peed the bed that's when they told me that it's normal so then I started wondering if I do need to start wearing diapers

Deljordan,

Only a urologist can tell you definitively whether there is a medical reason for your incontinence, and whether it can be cured or managed with medications or surgery. Good luck.