Welp I guess my secret is out.

Archives1

Staff member
People in my building gossip a lot, so I’m not totally surprised that the info that I wear diapers got out. I get 2 huge boxes a month delivered and then there is the trash. One of my older neighbors came to me asking if I wore depends and if I could spare some. I just acted like it’s no big deal and yup I wore them and gave her some pull ups I had that I don’t wear. If I don’t make a big deal out of it they won’t either.

yes between the large packages that you either carry home or are left by your door to be carried in someone is bound to notice and it depends on how the packages are labeled a huge cardboard box labeled adult briefs is like a huge billboard and yes the diaper trash depending on the trash setup where you live can be a red flag well as long as they don't make a big deal

Haha my neighbor got my package delivered to her house instead of mine. She opened the box by accident so thst was a bit awkward when she realized it wasn't her order. she apologized when she brought the case to me but super embarrassing moment for me.

I love that your neighbor felt comfortable approaching you and that she knew you would be empathetic!

@JSSSSCC I try to be kind to everyone. To a fault actually. But I am grateful she was comfortable enough to ask. In my old building people knew because it was before I had onsies and once I was on a new medicine that made me sleep walk (this was before my amputation) and I went to my next door neighbor in just a diaper and T-shirt and asked for a cigarette. I don’t remember it but she sure does. She of course blabbed her mouth about it but in the end people stopped talking about it and I eventually moved.

Hi @justej, that was just the way to handle that request form that neighbor who wanted to borrow some pull-ups. Perfect! You really knew how to play that one! If you don't act like it's a big deal then it really isn't.
As for local gossips who blab "So-and-So wears diapers," you know that Number one, I'm going to say it really is no one else's business, and Number two, it's just another form of underwear!!!! Truly NBD!!!