Well it is always something... Still don't have my order.

justej: Is there a black market for incontinence products?
It isn't just opiates that have a black market, look at the cost of so many drugs. That came from a doctor and a policeman.
Even if you caught them on a security camera with HD, I doubt if the police would care. They are too stretched now.
Dang it! There has to be a solution. Do you have a way to pick up packages at somewhere else? I'll bet you've checked that out, but maybe?
Can you afford one of those commercial private mail box outfits? I have a friend who used one of those for years, because he was out to sea for months at a stretch. You should have seen the load when he came home. He could call them and have letters forwarded to anyplace he was for a week, or where he was going to be next. I don't know about packages. That might cost more. He made very good money.
You don't have to answer here, but if something works, tell us!

@AlasSouth - problem with having to have them shipped somewhere is I don’t drive and I’d have to go by bus. Being that I’m an amputee and can’t always walk it’s not doable. I do have an aide that could technically go pick it up but she’s pregnant and just called to say she can’t come back cause she is on bed rest. And I don’t know if/when I’ll get another aide (and some them don’t drive). So it just sucks all around.

Man! I forgot all those details, didn't know about the aide. Maybe this might help someone, so I apologize to you.
Can't remember if you were in the armed forces. My American Legion checks on members (the Buddy program), and helps with other things, including grocery shopping. D.A.V. (Disabled American Vets) has programs, provides transportation to VA clinic, maybe more? Don't know about the VFW, in spite of my wife being a life-time member. Some of the service groups like the Eagles, Moose, etc have help programs. Some church groups.
I'm hunting for Any ideas or help that might be available in your area. I'll shut up.
I'm Sorry.
God Bless.

stuart said:
I have had the same problem with Fed Ex delivering Chewy packages to a house on the wrong street on a regular basis. Chewy, having smart people who actually care came up with solution. They asked what color my door is (red) and the color of the door where Fed Ex delivers to (Brown). Chewy changed my address on file to read "House with Red Door" The packages now get delivered to my house the first time. When I called Fed Ex about the problem they just didn't care. Chewy cared. There is the difference.

I will chime in on this one.. Stuart, I use to work at Chewy as a warehouse worker but was a front line so I saw a lot of what goes on.

Chewy, will have the delivery service (FedEx) go far over what others will do. (Like one lady has them bring the box all the way inside to her door in her complex, normally thing are left at the desk area where all the mail is left)...

Yep, they will do this but don't have to. Anyone can get that level of care but it has to be sent to the shipper (FedEx) so that the driver gets the instructions. Also, it helps to have a report with your driver/drivers.

This issue is that most companies do not include a section for adding instructions.

FedEx has a thing on their website that allows for customized delivery options so I would start there.

I think your story just confirms my thoughts - it all starts with a company (Chewy) that cares enough to give Fed Ex the extra instructions.

@AlasSouth no need to apologize!
I was not in the armed forces. I just have bad luck and fell down an escalator 5 and a half years ago and broke my ankle in 4 places. I had about 7 surgeries and it never healed. So I ended up getting my right leg amputated below the knee.

Okay, so my biggest issue with almost all the incontinence supply companies is that they do not list their shippers. That makes it very hard to know how bad it will be. UPS always leaves my stuff on the front porch of the main part of my building which is not where even our mail boxes are. Their complaint is that our apartments are listed as letters on the building but numbers on UPS tracking information so it makes it hard on them.

With LLmedico, I have had stuff come from everyone, FedEx, Ups, USPS, and even DHL. That means that I have no way of knowing or updating them on shipping instructions.

Also, most of the incontinence supply companies are not listed as medical suppliers. In fact, adult diapers/pull-ups are not considered medically necessary by most government agencies so not medical supplies. (This comes from my department of human services representative)

The crazy thing is that PA. has some insurance coverage for medically necessary diapers for people like me that have bowel issues but it is near impossible to actually get good products where I live through a vendor that supports the program so, I will just keep buying what works for me.

FL: WOW! Ugg!
No choice of shippers or even name if it is only one shipper? I don't think I've encountered that on any other type of internet orders. It might be worth a phone call to the supplier? Do they have 800 numbers? If you can't enter a letter for a building, or even a note for description, they have incompetent programmers. I've fixed that by calling, because I'm rural and it can be confusing, and my house is not visible from the road, out here, and the drivers really appreciate and can find me faster. The next house and named-street tells them they have gone past my house. Hope this helps.