We got the NAFC-sponsored ad for Innovo

Archives1

Staff member
Anyone tried Innovo or know anyone that has?
I don't mind getting the ad, but would like discussion. Searching this website doesn't seem to show any other comments or mentions.

I did see an ad but then again I run a fairly decent ad blocker never heard of Innovo

AlasSouth said:
Anyone tried Innovo or know anyone that has?
I don't mind getting the ad, but would like discussion. Searching this website doesn't seem to show any other comments or mentions.

innovo is device for pelvic muscle strenghting, for lose of bladder control. the web site is myinnovo.com there is a you tube video too. you just have to look for it. any question just email me ok!!!!.

There is a device for women that does kegel excercises on my Facebook called Yarlap.
With this unfortunate appellation all i can think of is a Tibetan potluck dinner meat.

MayMay, you are very naughty!

Got an answer via email from Innovo on the question of if this can be used for men, too.
Quote;

Thank you for contacting Innovo®.

The FDA approved INNOVO based on actual clinical data. The clinical trial submitted for FDA review was conducted using female patients suffering with Stress Urinary Incontinence, hence the FDA have approved Innovo for the treatment of Stress Urinary incontinence in female patience only.

Further clinical trials are ongoing to expand the indications in the USA, for both men and women, until then it can not be sold to men.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or queries.
Unquote

I think this is hopeful. Reassuring. Hopefully, someone of us has tried this, or is in the process, and can report back. I think their website says it takes a minimum of 4 weeks use. Some of us will consider it pricey, some will consider it worth it if it works. Any port in a storm becomes any port in a flood. I think they have a yearly estimate of the cost of diapers & pads.

I dont eat at Tibetan potlucks often enough to know. But then again it could be a reindeer extraction, Yarlap, which i am very familiar with from my years as a nomad with Laplanders in Finland. In that case, even diabetics can enjoy it.