Waking up to pee

Archives1

Staff member
For the last 3 mornings I woke up with a full diaper - luckily no leaks - this morning I got up to pee and still had 2hrs before my alarm goes off - I went back to bed with no diaper on - what a feeling waking up without a diaper on - I miss those mornings more and more

I have forgot what it feels like to sleep without a nappy and plastic pants. It's almost 10 years since my bedwetting came back.I've not been dry at night since.

I went to vist an elderly aunt recently who lives far away and although she can still look after herself she asked if I could find accommodation nearby! No luck so hired a small campervan and booked a campsite about half an hour away!
All good on first night and no leaks. Second night I ordered a cab to hers and a takeaway meal. I bought some beers and happily drank them all. Got the cab back to the campsite. Took off my diaper as it was full! Had a shower in the communal washroom and returned to camper. Fell asleep straight away! Woke up in a drenched bed! Forgot to put an overnight diaper on! I had another night to sleep!
Moral is becareful when drinking too much alcohol!

Although I don't drink alcohol anymore, I have found any excess liquid consumption in the evening can cause me problems during the night. I do my best to moderate intake.

I have forgot how it feels not the be in a diaper. The only time I’m out do a diaper is when I’m in the shower.

Blissfullyunaware said:
I went to vist an elderly aunt recently who lives far away and although she can still look after herself she asked if I could find accommodation nearby! No luck so hired a small campervan and booked a campsite about half an hour away!
All good on first night and no leaks. Second night I ordered a cab to hers and a takeaway meal. I bought some beers and happily drank them all. Got the cab back to the campsite. Took off my diaper as it was full! Had a shower in the communal washroom and returned to camper. Fell asleep straight away! Woke up in a drenched bed! Forgot to put an overnight diaper on! I had another night to sleep!
Too much alcohol always resulted in a wet bed even in my dry years.

Jayindiapers said:
I have forgot how it feels not the be in a diaper. The only time I’m out do a diaper is when I’m in the shower.
Same for me now. I actually wear large pads that are held in place with net fixing pants during the day but they might as well be nappies.

Jayindiapers said:
It feels very strange now!I wear baggier trousers to compensate for the padding so on the very rare time I have worn them without a diaper it feels 'loose'!

Stevewet said:
Blissfullyunaware said:
Too much alcohol always resulted in a wet bed even in my dry years.

I had to pay to replace the mattress as the sponge was drenched! I took it home and then to the rubbish tip! When I returned the camper I lied and said I must of left it behind at the last campsite!!

@Chadindiapers I know what you mean. I've been able to make it to the toilet in time in the morning a few times of late and it feels empowering. Feel like I'm making some progress which is great.