Very Impressed!!! Depend Defense Pull Up

Archives1

Staff member
I just tried the Defense Night Time Pull Up while I took a nap this afternoon. Held that wetting plus a couple more I took just to test the capacity and leakage failure point. It held up to every wetting. Even when I slept on my side. Never leaked out the leg gathers. I was also impressed on the amount of saturation it held. I feel like I wet 10 times or so.😀

They don't necessarily look like they will hold alot, but it keeps swelling and taking the many wettings and all without leaking. I was more impressed that it held without leaking when I slept on my side for a little while.

how long has it been when you had your prostate out, I am really worried about incontinent as I am having surgery in 3 weeks time

mhart82 said:
I just tried the Defense Night Time Pull Up while I took a nap this afternoon. Held that wetting plus a couple more I took just to test the capacity and leakage failure point. It held up to every wetting. Even when I slept on my side. Never leaked out the leg gathers. I was also impressed on the amount of saturation it held. I feel like I wet 10 times or so.😀

Thanks for sharing the info. I have been wondering about them and how well they would work for bedwetting. I am primarily a side or back sleeper. I might have to give a pack a try and see how they do for me.

JT

Pleased people have had successes with them. The online grocery delivery service I use (Ocado) stock them and had an offer so got a few packs for around the house and my leakage was too heavy for them. Wish I could get on with pullups. I used to be able to before my issues got worse (bar the IBS issues). I initially switched to taped products for ease of changing but now it's for absorption.

I am a stomach sleeper and have been using these for a few months now. They have been pretty good, only had one leak on me since starting them and it was a heavy night as my pull up was saturated that night.

Depend real fit or night defense is what I use when im in public. I am able to use the assurance brand pullup most normal days, for the last year or so I havent been needing as much protection for some reason.