Very embarrassing leak

Archives1

Staff member
Well I have been trying to find a breathable diaper for summer so I tried some over the weekend just at home thought I found one that would work and was recommended my the lady at the medical supply. Told me she used it and would be ok. So I go out grocery shopping and can feel a leak starting had to change my pants I was so embarrassed. Back to plastic backed diapers for me.

I'm so sorry that happen,have you try cloth like from north shore Diapers??? I haven't tryed them. If they work as well plastic backing ones do the colth like Diapers work just well. I understand what you are saying because I trying get stock up on Diapers. I'm looking for plastic backing ones don't costs an arm/leg. If you get what I'm saying. Anything over a hundred dollars Can't afford.

I wear depends but they sometimes just don't work and starts leaking. But I have tried diapers, but they are so noisy and cumbersome for a auick change. Does anyone know if there is something in between that are as easy to change as depends but absorbant like your typical diapers.

@MRjw48 yes I have tried them I’m just going to have to wear the plastic backed diapers I have gotten used to the noise but leaks are very embarrassing to have in public

I not sure if there anything else works like a diaper but can use as a pull up. You might want to try north shore diapers carewell are some that might help you out. As for Depends go, they are one of the worst diaper/pull up that you can buy. I use maga max diapers from north shore. But of cost having to buy different places and less quietly diapers. I get more diapers for less money.

Yes,leaks are embarrassing! That's why I use plastic backing Diapers not pull ups. I know and get it about Diapers with tabs because noise and sound they make. You Shouldn't feal odd,wierd or a shame it just a different kind of underwear OK.

Jay that sucks. Unfortunately all of us in this situation have experienced that. I just primarily stick to plastic backed diapers to avoid leaks etc. and over time I find one just becomes accustomed to dressing appropriately and then the noise etc really isn’t a problem.

Also I find tab diapers much easier to change as opposed to pull ups as I don’t have to take off my shoes etc to change them.

Cheers

Jason

I always wear nylon waterproof pants over my nappies when out and about now as leaks do happen. I've had my fair share. Last one was a while back on a picnic with my wife and I realised my shorts were wet .