100% fed up

Yea I applied. We will see if I’m approved. I tried using cloth once but couldn’t figure out how to put it on. I’ll do some more research if I’m approved

Sounds good what's the worst that can happen they say no it's worth a try GOOD LUCK

justej said:
Yea I applied. We will see if I’m approved. I tried using cloth once but couldn’t figure out how to put it on. I’ll do some more research if I’m approved

Hang in there, EJ. I have changed in some way and the pull ups I was using are no longer fitting right. I don’t think I have gained weight. I was self purchasing some that fit better and they are not fitting correctly either. Add to that the fact that I just got a pacemaker placed which requires limited use of my left arm for six weeks. Being a large woman, I use my arms to get out of chairs. So I’m using a lift chair that was my mother’s lift chair temporarily and they are soooooo slow. THEN: I have a puppy. A puppy requires you jump up to let them out and take inappropriate things away from them. Standing up is when I leak the most. So it seems like I am constantly jumping up and leaking constantly.

Picture of the little monster. He’s almost six months old and a standard poodle. Sailor will be my new service dog. He weighs 40 some pounds. I hope I posted this right!

a675ce3d172a9df0a015f8ca6987e6a7.jpg

Dogs are so special

12a3010c46f0ca2d30f5d423097505af.jpg
LeeC said:
Hang in there, EJ. I have changed in some way and the pull ups I was using are no longer fitting right. I don’t think I have gained weight. I was self purchasing some that fit better and they are not fitting correctly either. Add to that the fact that I just got a pacemaker placed which requires limited use of my left arm for six weeks. Being a large woman, I use my arms to get out of chairs. So I’m using a lift chair that was my mother’s lift chair temporarily and they are soooooo slow. THEN: I have a puppy. A puppy requires you jump up to let them out and take inappropriate things away from them. Standing up is when I leak the most. So it seems like I am constantly jumping up and leaking constantly.

Picture of the little monster. He’s almost six months old and a standard poodle. Sailor will be my new service dog. He weighs 40 some pounds. I hope I posted this right!

a675ce3d172a9df0a015f8ca6987e6a7.jpg

So sorry...
Non-sufferers have trouble understanding....
May the Lord be with you, and strengthen you, and lift your spirits..

Some problems have no satisfactory answers...
You, like me, are still a person of high value.

My heart is with you..

I had a leftover pack of betterdry and they barely fit. God I wish they made them in xl. I got some samples of confidry with my case of crinklz (ugh. Hate that those work the best) and they might be a good solution. I only got 2 samples so it’s hard to tell but so far so good.

Just a note, northshore knows that there factory hasn't been up to par and is fixing it soon. The white ones are far better than the blue for now. Sizing is also an issue. I always wear medium but must use small in mega max, as they leaked badly around the legs. If you contact them, they are always very nice and willing to help you resolve issues. For me, they are the best in customer care in this field.