Trying to find a solution

In her defense, she hasn't mentioned anything about diapers, in fact, when DPCARE mentioned 'products' she didn't seem to even know he was referring to pads/diapers. If she is not a troll and is truly a scared 15 year old experiencing incontinence to some level, we are certainly not providing her with a place she will feel comfortable confiding in the long term. We don't know possible reasons for her delay in response as well, such as potential lack of internet access etc.. we need to believe the best until proved otherwise in my humble opinion.

Sarah060486 said:
In her defense, she hasn't mentioned anything about diapers, in fact, when DPCARE mentioned 'products' she didn't seem to even know he was referring to pads/diapers. If she is not a troll and is truly a scared 15 year old experiencing incontinence to some level, we are certainly not providing her with a place she will feel comfortable confiding in the long term. We don't know possible reasons for her delay in response as well, such as potential lack of internet access etc.. we need to believe the best until proved otherwise in my humble opinion.
Very well put. If this girl is dealing with all the things that she has mentioned, the chances are that life at home isn't pleasant. We are supposed to be a support group. I think that from now on, when someone is suspected of being here for less than sincere reasons, there should be a protocol in place that can better determine if they are legitimate. 'I smell a troll' is, bluntly, not it. In fact, it was insensitive. If someone is not truly dealing with these issues, that will become more apparent with time. I don't think we should be ready to eat them alive quite so fast as was observed here.

snow said:
@MRjw48 Well, it’s quite I retested that she entirely vanished, likely more proof that she was a troll.
@snow

A check of their (Erin's) IP address reveals that he/she/his/hers/they/them is also registered here
as 'Midwest Guy'.

Erin = Midwest Guy. This 'Guy' has made no entries to the forum so far. Trolls indeed !

Both Erin and Midwest Guy needed to be reported to the forum, not that they ever fix anything when things like this happen.

I don't know why you people are calling me a troll. I don't know anything about "Midwest Guy." And I don't know what you are talking about with my IP address.

One or two people have been understanding but this is obviously not the right place for me to get any help

And I just clicked on the letters IPat the bottom of my posts.

It says "The following users have posted from the same IP address as Erin. It is possible (though somewhat unlikely) that two or more legitmate users share the same IP address."

andy1050 said:
A check of their (Erin's) IP address reveals that he/she/his/hers/they/them is also registered here
as 'Midwest Guy'.

Erin = Midwest Guy. This 'Guy' has made no entries to the forum so far. Trolls indeed !

What andy1050 said is NOT true. The message that appears when you click on IPsays that two users have posted from the same address. It does NOT say that the first person is also REGISTERED under the other name. And it says that two users have POSTED, but andy1050 says this "Guy" has made NO ENTRIES.

I don't think andy1050 knows what he's talking about. It also says it is possible that two or more legitimate users share the same IP address.

So that means that someone else could have registered on this forum while I was using it on the wifi at a Starbucks or maybe even IN MY DOCTOR'S WAITING ROOM.

I won't be posting here anymore. If someone really wants to talk to me you can send me a private message

A**holes

The login page for this forum says

here's an active community waiting for you at the NAFC Message Boards. No judgment, no shame - we invite you to click below and join the conversation!

So yeah I "joined the conversation," but since I did it on an internet connection tha tsomeone else is also using to get on this forum, everyone thinks I'm a troll. Your all a bunch of idiots and you probably think Al Gore invented the internet

bye as*hol*s

I was giving her a reason of doubt! But I confused what all you are talking about her being a troll. I don't get it I was hoping that she could talk to someone here or with a good friend.

andy1050 said:
snow said:
@MRjw48 Well, it’s quite I retested that she entirely vanished, likely more proof that she was a troll.
@snow

as 'Midwest Guy'.

You have a gross misunderstanding of how IPs work. Despite what the page says, it's not particularly unlikely that two users would post from the same IP. ISPs use pools of IP addresses that are dynamically assigned, often but not always organized by geographical areas. The fact that one user has posted from the same IP as another means they have the same ISP, not that they're posting from the same computer.

I wish people would learn the basics of how things work before they make cruel judgements of others. We need less cruelty here, not more.

I guess some of you don't understand what I trying to say, because of my spelling/grammar. I wish this group was more understanding.

Well said @ltapilot.
I came here in search of a safe place where I could talk openly not just about my condition (incontinence) but about the stigma that comes with the condition.
I'm sure that I'm not alone in this, and that many of us here are wrestling with the stigma of our condition on a daily basis.
If even we, a community of the stigmatised, can't refrain from stigmatising another user for their perceived difference from us, then what hope is there for us to find understanding and acceptance elsewhere?

@Phil6003 But you didn’t blatantly reject every solution the group offered you like “Erin” did. She’s not real.