Truly tragic. So many lost soles.

Archives1

Staff member
Today is lost sock memorial day. Remember all the soles lost to the tragic dryer monster.

a03be13e19fa9f43cc1de928a8dd77a3.jpg

yes it is sad so many unsuspecting lost soles have entered the sock eating dryers only to lost forever

edb8deea03204c942aeae314bb099840.jpg

when I was a kid, I used to throw all my socks in the toilet. I was at an age where I didn't believe in dryers and washers.. you wanted it clean, you put it in the toilet and flush!. of course, I never got any pairs of socks back, but one of my many beliefs..

How many clogged toilets did you wind up with?

emily91 said:
when I was a kid, I used to throw all my socks in the toilet. I was at an age where I didn't believe in dryers and washers.. you wanted it clean, you put it in the toilet and flush!. of course, I never got any pairs of socks back, but one of my many beliefs..
36da76772b6814d0b8ffe1678e9d51d8.jpg

I heard about Lost Sock Memorial Day on the radio this morning! But I agree it's high time we pause for a moment of silence for those poor
lost socks!!! So would playing Taps and having a 21-gun salute also be in order????:D:D But it's funny that we're talking about this at this very moment because I just happen to have some socks in the washer right now!!!! So please join me in wishing them a safe trip through all of the cycles!!!!

An update: My socks made it through the washer and dryer ordeal today!!! So no memorial or Taps or gun salutes over here now!!!!:D