Tough day

Archives1

Staff member
How do you all make it through a tough day. It is another week for me of symptoms that worsen with no improvement. Tests and Doctor visits are still a week away. Managing my life and work seems so difficult. Many of you seem to have much worse issues than me but somehow you have found a way to move forward. It is very impressive, I really don’t know how you got there.

We had a nice weekend. The only part of the day was when my depend pull-up got wet so I tossed it at the interstate restroom stop. We went to a drive through wildlife park in Virginia that was a blast. The only bad part of the day was that when I got out of the car and we were going to go to the walk through Zoo part I got out of the car and my bladder decided to completely empty when I stood up. Pants, socks and shoes soaked and left a huge puddle running down the parking lot. So happy I had an extra pull up and shorts and a towel and blanket in the back seat. Laid a towel down on the seat, got back in the car and covered myself with a blanket and changed into the dry clothes.
Zoo was great and we had a ball (except for the waterfall in my dress slacks.

All I wanted to do this morning was stay in bed. Too many things are tough for me. I'm lucky because I had to get up to take care of my precious dog. Then I just started washing the dishes, cleaning up, etc., and I felt better doing those things. Not great, just not as lousy. I tell myself, "This, too, shall pass."

Thanks for all the responses, I appreciate that there are others out there facing the same challenges.