Tomorrow is the day

Hi @justej, let's now change that to "Today was the day!" as it is nearly noon where I am in Florida and I've been thinking of you and wondering how it went. I hope it was "a textbook case" for the doctor and that it was totally painless for you and you made up for the sleep you didn't have last night. You will probably sleep great tonight knowing that all of the waiting and anxiety are now behind you. You now have a new normal and it will take time to get used to it.
So here's wishing you're at home now and a quick and comfortable recovery. Everyone here is looking forward to hearing from you!

@justej I’m totally the same - I get my worst insomnia when I *have* to get up for the most urgent things. Kind of a vicious cycle. I’ve also found its best just to stay awake sometimes. Well - we wait with baited breath to hear from you!

Hi Snow, if I knew I had to leave to go somewhere at 4 a.m., I don't think I'd be too inclined to sleep much either! If I do manage to sleep it's kind of a fitful sleep at best. So you may be right in just saying "forget it" and stay awake instead. I also have a thing about missing the alarm and oversleeping especially back in the days when I flew somewhere. After all the plane is not going to wait for you!:)

Hello Justej, I sincerely hope the operation went well and you are recovering and at ease!! The very best of life and happiness to you!!

I’m sorry I missed your thread. I hope your surgery went well and you’re at home resting. I got a SPC in April of last year and am very glad I did it. I used a leg bag for the first month and then started using a Flip Flo valve during the day which was so liberating! I still use a bed bag at night but use the valve to empty during the day. I had my first infection in Feb. and a cpl more since then, but thankfully with no major symptoms. If you have any questions, just ask.

I hope your procedure went well! Can't wait until you're feeling up to posting and telling us all about it.

Hey EJ, I hope all went well! Sorry I missed this post, been a bit crazy round here! What a life changer that was for me! It was awesome, especially with my constant travel schedule. I wish you the same relief & happiness I had for years!