Today was a special day

Archives1

Staff member
Hello NAFC -

Today has been a beautiful day - full of the spirit of God and beauty of the begining of the fall weather.

The leaves haven't changed yet in our area - but I'm sure they will be within the next month or two. I'm sorry if I haven't been active on the message boards as I have been dealing with a cold/pain issues where I stated in another post that I suffered from extreme leg pain a couple nights ago - which I think was from the beginings of a cold PLUS I realized my headboard support for my bed was broken so my legs sat up higher than heart and head - so I think after sleeping a night or two because of that - plus the other - I didn't have much hydration and blood flow in my legs.

When I went to the hospital - they acted like I was there for pain meds - even though I praised them for giving me the non narcotic. I just wanted anything to sooth the pain - I felt like somebody had chopped my legs from the knee down.

My significant other whom has been my roommate is gone now - he left the other night and took the cats. I miss them terribly so - his mom is a cat hoarder and I didn't want them to get put in cages for the rest of there lifespan here on earth - but I know my eldest cat won't live too much longer in that environment; and our Kitten whom has slept with me every night - has always been an active cat and doesn't like cages - and she always bonded with me.

But he took them away from me - an act of spiteful revenge I suppose.

In the healthcare field - does anybody know anything about the Patient Bill of Rights? I'm wondering because when I went to the hospital I was admitted and administered pain medication but the healthcare team did not answer my calls for a blanket and so that I could politely tell them I had to use the restroom. My bladder spasms haven't been bad in the sense that I am constantly going and urgency rates have gone down due to dehydration - but I called three times for a blanket because I was too embarrassed because anything that has to do with bladder issues I get embarrassed about - and due to being a victim of haneious acts - I know that the Lord Jesus Christ would answer when others cannot.

Finally I was able to get a nurse who told me where it was - but I don't think the private healthcare conglomerates can identify there inequities. After having a full bag of iv fluids in me - I only went a little bit. Which I think said alot of my hydration levels and my urgency issues.

Its sad really - even with the pain medicine and my legs feeling better - the pressure in my bladder stayed the same. Just thankfully it was not pain like it usually is.

I think about living in constant pain from bladder conditions and my life - and I wonder if that's what they truly want me to live with. In pain. Does anybody who remembers Public Hospitals in America remember how much better people were treated compared to private healthcare corporations? My biggest fear is that due to being a victim of a civil rights case - is private healthcare groups fudging or cooking the books on people's healthcare records to state things that are not true - to protect them from legal risk. I talked to this to my mom the night i was in the hospital because I asked them to test me for Covid - and they did so after they had already printed my discharge paperwork.

Why would they test somebody for something after they discharged them without telling them they have an illness that could possibly infect others or put others at risk of being exposed to a virus? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of what Healthcare is all about?

My mom and grandmother have been helping me out on getting on the right tract of getting assistance and going to appointment - so that I can go to a group home temporarily because my mom and I are looking at affordable income based apartments. But I am thankful in the sense that I will be able to have peers to assist me in helping me with daily goals and financial management and things that will help me live a better life.

I spent the day out with my dad today - and I had a good time with him. He's been rather quiet but my mom says it's because he is in a rock and a hard place. But I pray and beg to the Lord that he will fight for me just as the Lord is doing - as I know deep down I will always love him. I am trying to remain positive and think of happy memories so that I can continue to cherish more times with him - and am thankful for everything he has done. I love him.

I told him I missed the cats - but he didn't really say much but talked about life and things - and I got to see my grandmother again; whom I dearly love.

I pray that things will continue to work out in that regard.

That's my life update; in regards to bladder issues - I'm still working on dehydration so luckily I have barely been going if at all like I said prior - so luckily the spasms haven't been bad.

If anybody could - please pray for my cats whom I feel I have abandoned even though they were taken from me - all I want is for them to be in a nice, safe, and clean home - where they can be happy together.

Blessings In Christ,
Honeeecombs

Glad and thankful for the update. Praying for the cats of course, but also for you- that you will be on the path that God wants you to be on, with whatever changes He wills for your life. Just so you know- there has been more than one answered prayer where you are concerned. Please never let go of Him. The path forward has some curves and hills and is rough in spots, but the further down it you travel, the less you will want to be anywhere else.

jeffswet said:
Glad and thankful for the update. Praying for the cats of course, but also for you- that you will be on the path that God wants you to be on, with whatever changes He wills for your life. Just so you know- there has been more than one answered prayer where you are concerned. Please never let go of Him. The path forward has some curves and hills and is rough in spots, but the further down it you travel, the less you will want to be anywhere else.

I have felt the spirit - and after reading this message was called upon by an Angel or the Lord to pray for you.

❤️🕯️❤️

Oh Good Sir, may the Lord bless you with many thanks - of His Love, Warm, and Sight for the Truth in His name. May it brought to you in strength above the company of many angels who will reign down from the Heavens to lift you up. Father, I want you to take Jeff right now and hold him by the hand as you have held me this past few years. Father, I want to bless Jeff and all of the things he has said regardless of personal indifferences or risk - Father, I want you to guide him, and hold onto his heart, not to squeeze it like the Ancient Azteks but to nurture it, bless it, and sanctify it as if he is reborn. May he come to you with any troubles or concerns and rest on you like an infant being cared for - as we as humans need to be cared for by your Love as you are the Almighty Father. You are the only presence who will treat us and love us when we have fallen - as it is Love that exists within others who care about us that is the Love that exists within you. Father, you are Love. Because God is Love. Which means all of your intentions of Love is True.

I know these things are True and I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Blessings In Christ,
Honeeecombs

Honeeecombs said:
jeffswet said:

I have felt the spirit - and after reading this message was called upon by an Angel or the Lord to pray for you.

❤️🕯️❤️

Oh Good Sir, may the Lord bless you with many thanks - of His Love, Warm, and Sight for the Truth in His name. May it brought to you in strength above the company of many angels who will reign down from the Heavens to lift you up. Father, I want you to take Jeff right now and hold him by the hand as you have held me this past few years. Father, I want to bless Jeff and all of the things he has said regardless of personal indifferences or risk - Father, I want you to guide him, and hold onto his heart, not to squeeze it like the Ancient Azteks but to nurture it, bless it, and sanctify it as if he is reborn. May he come to you with any troubles or concerns and rest on you like an infant being cared for - as we as humans need to be cared for by your Love as you are the Almighty Father. You are the only presence who will treat us and love us when we have fallen - as it is Love that exists within others who care about us that is the Love that exists within you. Father, you are Love. Because God is Love. Which means all of your intentions of Love is True.

I know these things are True and I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Blessings In Christ,
Honeeecombs

Thank you.

jeffswet said:
Honeeecombs said:
jeffswet said:

❤️🕯️❤️

Blessings In Christ,
Honeeecombs

Thank you.

You're welcome man. The beautiful thing about prayer (for others) is that when it comes; it comes from the Love of God - and not from me. It's as if God speaks through our vessel that our spirit sits in.

How beautiful is that?

Honeeecombs said:
jeffswet said:
Honeeecombs said:
jeffswet said:

❤️🕯️❤️

Blessings In Christ,
Honeeecombs

Thank you.

You're welcome man. The beautiful thing about prayer (for others) is that when it comes; it comes from the Love of God - and not from me. It's as if God speaks through our vessel that our spirit sits in.

How beautiful is that?

It is, isn't it?

@jeffswet:

I recently spoke with a spiritual friend of mine; whom has been a warm soul in the faith and we talked about proverbs. I don't know if they have any merit or if you believe in the Old Testament and Book of Proverbs - but they are a collection of useful quotes and verses that one can collect or scrapbook to find meaning to.

Have you found meaning through any scriptures, passages, or verses that have spoken to you?

Blessing's In Christ,
Honeeecombs

Honeeecombs said:
@jeffswet:

I recently spoke with a spiritual friend of mine; whom has been a warm soul in the faith and we talked about proverbs. I don't know if they have any merit or if you believe in the Old Testament and Book of Proverbs - but they are a collection of useful quotes and verses that one can collect or scrapbook to find meaning to.

Have you found meaning through any scriptures, passages, or verses that have spoken to you?

Blessing's In Christ,
Honeeecombs

Yes, I certainly do believe in these parts of scripture. At different times, I have experienced God's use of His Word in sometimes unique ways- He led me to the verse that says 'Lean not on your own understanding.' when I most needed to hear it. I don't recall enough of the issue to relate it here, but I do remember being glad that I'd been re-directed because my perspective had been wrong.
At other times in my life,I've noticed that the Lord will talk to me more if I am in closer proximity to Him. By that, I mean relative to the sin in my life. I have found that repentance from known sin is key to my walk with Him- it can be rich and blessed, or it can be distant and tentative.
Something else that held true and deep meaning for me was a line in an advertisment in a Christian magazine I once read: 'God is not safe, but He is good.' While this is not scriptural, it is scripturally correct. For some reason, for the longest time, while I understood the underlying truth and message, I always felt that it spoke to me of His enormity. Perhaps that helped me to understand something of God that I needed to secure in my thoughts, because He is, indeed truly great and that would include His stature if that were to be measured. If it could be measured.

@jeffswet:

I love it! God has a plan for every one of His Children here on earth. It is truly remarkable and beautiful that the almighty can be limitless in power.

That was beautiful. I've been reading faith based articles for the faith I am apart of - and have found it to be enriching in my life the past year. When you are faithful; He is faithful.

Blessings In Christ,
Honeeecombs

@boasammy:

Thank you.

My mom gave me this to protect me from bad things and others - it is an angel in a glass pebble. I have kept it in my pocket and held onto it when asking for the Lord's guidance and protection.

e2364e84eb500b55fa4a6f421107fa4b.jpg

Blessing's In Christ,
Honeeecombs

Hey guys,

I didn't want to make a thread - so I guess I found one I could update everybody on as things seem to be moving in the right direction.

@BarbaraDrabek: if you were here still; you'd be so proud of me.

My civil rights case my case worker has been working on. The respondant has allegedly issued a response - so I should be hearing back from my case worker in regards to next steps. The one thing I learned about government is that it moves slow. It still moves nontheless.

For anybody who doesn't know, I had opened up to an individual online a couple years ago - about true things in regards to my childhood. That invidual hid underneath a false identity and spread lies about myself which overall damaged my reputation around others - and was protected by many organizations due to private interests and ignorant mindsets to protects ones own.

Anyway, things got out of hand in the sense as it internally created a rift as others were stalking myself online and I was able to successfully prove that in fact I was not the stalker - but that the individual who had done what is known as "catfishing" was the true stalker by using social media against the local law enforcement. The funny thing is - is that lies still are spread regardless of the truth; but I am firm in the sense that I am a rock who refuses to budge.

Other than that, I enjoyed a nice day today - getting set up for the next stages of my life to move forward from the harassment and online wrongdoings. I've been pushing forward with knowing that regardless of ignorance, the truth will always prevail. My mom who has been beside me through all of this - has helped me understand that; and pushes me to keep pushing and standing firm in Christ.

Overall, it has hurt my bladder issues as when you are targeted by others and made to believe that there are internal faults inside you even though they refuse to look at there own - it damages you because it's almost like being of a different race and being told to hide your race in order to hide another person's race. Overall, when you cannot change who you are and are expected to - it creates more stress in turn worsening my bladder spasms.

But overall, I look forward to hearing what my caseworker has to say - even if I have to keep pushing. I had a therapy appointment, and things are going good for myself in the sense that I know better days are ahead.

I just know it's around the corner. We'll see i suppose.

Blessings In Christ,
Honeeecombs