This freaking sucks and is stupid. Rant.

Archives1

Staff member
So the spasms that I get make me have symptoms of erectile dysfunction during the night. This wakes me up and as soon as I move the stiffness goes away and my bladder dumps. Well I am not always in a great position both physically or manly and I keep getting leaks into my PUL pants out of my diaper. The diaper will be bone dry but my PUL pants are damp. This sucks because It's happing all the time and can't do anything about it because everything I have tried is either painful or doesn't work. I am going to go back to trying to tape up in bed and see if I can get a different fit but this just sucks because my ostomy bag is in the way then so it's not going to be easy.

I almost need a cloth diaper over my disposable to catch leaks because I can't sleep on my stomach so I tend to fall asleep on my side and then roll to my back and then I leak from how fast things let go. 😤😤😤

Sucks. Never had this happen when I slept on my stomach.

I understand your pain. Most of the time I’m fine , but I get very frustrated at times when I wet the bed and it leaks and makes a huge mess. My wife is very understanding and helps me cope, but I know she struggles too. Try to find something that you really like and do it. I do wood working. It is very relaxing to me. Hopefully, your significant other can help you cope too. Life is good regardless of our trial. Try to be happy and enjoy your life.

Well said Chris318! Some of life’s most challenging issues just won't be resolved. It does help, though, to focus on other things. Don't let the challenges ruin the joy. Prayers sent.

@ThatFLGuy Fortunately for me I don’t experience the challenges you are going through. I cannot say that I know how you feel on the same level but I do understand that sometimes situations just overwhelm us. Is there anyone in the medical care community that can point you in the right direction to find a sympathetic soul out there that may have experienced a similar situation to yours?

I understand that you feel as though you have gone through and tried everything but I can almost assure that someone out there has a solution that has worked either in the short term or long term. The difficulty may be finding that person.

Incontinence for whatever reason is nothing to be ashamed of any more than other medical conditions. Sometimes I see posts on here from people who are ashamed of their circumstances. I understand that but unfortunately life happens and when it does sometimes it doesn’t always carry with it the most pleasant outcomes. However, every day is a good day that you wake up and realize that you have another day to be experience all of the good aside from the bad.

I read your posts quite often and hope you find a solution to help you with the problems you are having. Hang in there.

Happy Sunday!

Hey @ThatFLGuy;

It sounds like the members above me have hit the nail in everything. I couldn't of said things better myself. I like what Chuck said about not letting the challenges ruin the joy - that is something I am working on myself.

With any medical problem - you have to overcome and not let it own you. Prayers and Blessings.

Blessings In Christ,
Honeeecombs