Theame Park for disabled

Archives1

Staff member
How do you get a disabled pass at a theame Park??? And can you have medical stuff delivered to your place where you are staying at??? I might be going on vacation to one. I haven't been to one in long time and want to know what the rules are for who have medical problems and have incontince issues. The last time I was on vacation was in Merytel Beach which was about 7yrs.ago I didn't have an issues with bring my supply with me.like I said I haven't been to a theame Park in along time, I just want to know what to accept and be prepared so I can have a good time.

I dont go to theme parks but if you tell us the name of the one you are going i or someone here can possibily figure out the contact people in the administration for you to talk to.

Probably should contact guest services at the place you're going to stay at. They have probably dealt with this before and would give you the best advice. Good luck.

I might be going to Disney world or universal studios. I kinda know what Disney world has to do with people with disability somewhat. As for universal studios I don't know that much on resort. How do they deal with disabled people and is there a pass or something like that. I would like to know if you can have medical stuff delivered to your place to. Disney world I know some people that been there that have a disability and they take care of your needs somewhat.

For me it was easy, just went to guest services with my Veterans card and showed them where it says "service connected" and they entered me in the system and scanned my thumb. They give us a disabled pass so we don't wait in line. Needless to say I'm the guy that everyone wants to take to the theme parks!!

There are many kinds of disabilities. What type of accommodations are you looking for? If it’s just incontinence hotels usually allow people to ship packages before they arrive. Just ask ahead of time.

yes it is incontinence and anxiety. i do wear diapers 24/7. i can have them shipped to where I'm staying!!! what about passes??? and thanks