The holiday card

Archives1

Staff member
Its the season of dark, gets dark early.
You each one of you has been a light to me all year, when shame and frustration with the incontinent night seems to overcome my self you are a light in the dark.
Thank you always.
Maymay

Maymay, when I saw your name pop up, I knew the message would be a good one. This is a great forum for sharing problems which are embarrassing and unmentionable ---except for here. Here they are accepted, understood, analyzed, and help, advice and comfort offered. Sometimes we can even turn moments that were a nightmare into ones that --from a distance -- we can laugh about with people who understand and have experienced themselves.

As everyone says, "I thought I was the only one.So good to know that I am not alone."

Blessed Christmas Season to all.

Emily, you said it best, "i thought i was yhe only one, so good to know i am not the only one."
So mot to be trite, but May your holidays be merry and bright....(watch out everyone, i know most of the words to all Christmas carols)

Thank you MayMay,
You are such a lovely person.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone.
I am Blessed fitting to know all of you.

Jim

Awww, @Maymay941 so cool. You all are my guide and uplifter when I get down on myself about my bedwetting. Thanks for the share this time and all times.