Thanks and goodbye for ever.

Archives1

Staff member
Thanks all members that reported my posts, maybe you do so with all new members from other countries.

you posted a video of yourself wetting an ABDL diaper. Your avatar is you in a diaper. It has nothing to do with being foreign, but everything to do with you abusing a medial support site to get off on your fetish...Goodbye.

Bobdog said:
What were you reported for?

I reported him for his disgusting avatar and his video of himself intentionally wetting and ABDL diaper.

We don't want that disgusting stuff here. Not what this site is for. People who want that can go to adisc or some other pervert abdl site.

Wow,
I must have missed something. What is going on? This is a pretty open and honest group of folks here but is never good post inappropriate pics, video, whatever on this site. I imagine there are sites that may appreciate things like that but please don’t do it here. There are people of all ages here and the is more of a health and medical place. Have some respect for others and know the rules before posting. Thanks all.

jrpoorman said:
Wow,
I must have missed something. What is going on? This is a pretty open and honest group of folks here but is never good post inappropriate pics, video, whatever on this site. I imagine there are sites that may appreciate things like that but please don’t do it here. There are people of all ages here and the is more of a health and medical place. Have some respect for others and know the rules before posting. Thanks all.

just look at his avatar....also he posted a video on himself purposely wetting an ABDL diaper.

I don't really care about the ABDL fetish...a little weird but to each his own...but that stuff has ZERO place here. Almost every decent incontinence support group gets infested by those people and turned into some gross fetish fap board.

This is more considered a G rated site. People of all ages look and read what is posted here so we have to keep it appropriate.

Jim - on the pull-up thread he posted himself in just a diaper and posted an individual thread of him peeing into an Abdl diaper. Do what you want in your own life and go and post it to those websites but don’t do it here

Good job EJ.👍
Rated G is a better way to go here.
Thanks guys for raising the bar. If people need help this is a place for them and so great information and wonderful people and companies.

@HueyHuckabee adult baby diaper lover. Some people like wearing them even though they don't have to. Phil

WOW! I missed all of this. While i don't approve of what this guy allegedly did, and I understand the structure of the group as support and not fetish, I'm a little surprised by the profoundly judgmental comments so many of you put up here! To use words like disgusting, perverted, freak, gross, sick, and infested is TOTALLY uncalled for. Shame on you guys! Many of us have been through difficult and unpleasant experiences, not to mention shaming, as the result of being incontinent and/or wearing diapers - especially as younger kids / teenagers. I would expect more from you than to heap unnecessary hate on someone else. Very disappointing.

Sorry that I find people posting videos of themselves purposefully urinating in a diaper on a website I come to for help with a issue I have due to a traumatizing accident disgusting.

HueyHuckabee said:
@physlink

I have not seen that abbreviation until today. Thanks for letting me know.

Appears to be a fairly common fetish. Seems pretty harmless but its usually sexual in nature and there are tons of websites for it. They seem to get off on infiltratimg medical sites and pretending to be incontinent. Its usually pretty easy to spot because they get the symptoms mixed up for the type of incontinence theyre pretending to have. All that said, there are diapers marketed directly for ABDL prople that are seriously top quality. The same company that makes Better Dry (my go to) also makes Crinklz...exact same diaper with baby prints on them and i think maybe a bit more SAP in them.

When theyre not overtly sexual or doing gross things like the OP posting videos of himself wetting a diaper, they sometimes have good product recommendations. If you can get past baby prints, some of the ABDL diapers are really worth trying.