Tests and consultations with no results.

they can profit more by sticking a bandage on the symptoms than curing what Ailes you

AlasSouth said:
I think Rupertino's experience represents what so many of us are going through. And I don't have enough hair to be worth trying to pull out. The medical system is broken. Is the only real answer political?
Saw a protest sign the other day. On one side it had, in big letters, George Orwell, Octavio Butler, Margaret Atwood. On the other side it said, "They warned us."
Do we go with Dylan Thomas or Alfred Lord Tennyson?

@Rupertino tell the idiot Urologist that compared your health issue to a crying baby that the difference between a crying baby and your situation is that the baby is not paying big money to find the cause and solution of the problem like you are.

This is sad but true

af0e22ffb49a9b16f155d09d1f8a8f59.jpg

@DPCARE you said it right on. That is exactly what is wrong with american healthcare. Let the truth be known brother. Thank you for posting it.

I learned a long time ago to NOT get my hopes up in regards to a solution. I was told that surgery would most likely "fix" the nerve that controls my bladder (I was diagnosed with CES post accident). Make a long story short, woke up from surgery (my 7th) and I have major issues my bowels and the bladder still empties non-stop!
I was initially told that due to the trauma of surgery it would be temporary but that wasn't the case and I regret allowing the Dr's to convince me they had the solution.

Expect nothing, do your homework and hope for the best because there may not be a "cure " or "fix" especially if it involves spinal cord injury.

@CES97 Well said. Too many people trust in the american healthcare system and only a handful get positive outcomes. The truth is our healthcare system has been corrupted by greed. Hospitals and doctors view the patient as their career so if they resolve their patients issues then they won't make the profit they seek. It's all a game to them. If they keep the patient in poor health then they keep the profit pipeline rolling. Thank you for sharing your experience