Testing new diaper brand.

@billliveshere , Yep, they sure are. My diapers go through a gruelling daily real life testing. I put them to real life use scenarios instead of just laboratory results to share along the info for the benefit of everyone.

@LiveLifeJR Sorry to hear about your experiences with a new brand. I had an awful experience with 'ID Expert' products. I saw great reviews online and they were cheaper than the Tena ones I was using but they turned out to be beyond useless. I guess ultimately what works for one person doesn't work for someone else.

I've found this place really helpful though. Having heard great stuff about BetterDry I got a case and am really impressed and think they'll be my regular products now. Much better than Tena and can hold a lot more. Whilst I feel they're at the limit of what will pass as discreet I know that they won't leak and my control is really limited these days unless I massively cut back on fluids. However, drinking 500ml to a litre during the day during the working week does make me feel pretty rough.

HI @Sci_Fi_Fan, the betterdrys are an outstanding product in terms of absorbency. Wow 500 ml is very little hydration during the day. I normally drink about 1.5 liters per day. I've seen the i.d product line but never tried them, thanks for sharing your experience with that brand. I trade off discreteness in exchange for a more absorbent product that will handle a ridiculous amount of urine.