Testing new diaper brand.

I been using the maga max diapers for a while now, and they work great. They may leak a little but for most part the maga max diapers are a good diaper. I give it a 3& half 🌟🌟🌟😀 north shore diapers do have good diapers. I am not pushing north shore diapers. It just what I gone through to find a good diapers that works for me. That is north shore diapers.

I've tried these in medium and large, but for the price I'm not really satisfied. They tend to leak around the cuffs when standing, and don't absorb as quick as they should when laying down. I moved on after trying them when they came out about 6 to 9 months ago.

I think a lot depends on body shape. I heard wonderful things about Betterdty, but when I tried them, they just weren't comfortable, and several ended up leaking. When I went back to MegaMax after that, it was like putting on a comfortable pair of shoes after trying to break in ill-fitting boots. But for others, it's just the opposite.

We're fortunate to have many good choices of diapers. I remember when I first started needing them in the mid-80s, there were Attends, and, well, nothing else. Fortunately Attends worked well for me at the time.

@LiveLifeJR What do you mean when you say a “onsey”? Like a baby onesy? Like a full-piece female swimsuit? I’ve certainly seen these for women, but not for men.

They have adult onesies which snap up in the crotch to hold the diaper in just like a baby onesie. This is good to wear at night to bed to keep the diaper hugged closer to your body so you may not leak. Also good to wear under normal clothes if you are worried about diaper sag.

@snow it is a one piece unisex bodysuit sold by LL Medico and Northshore care. It is similar to a female body suit and is made from cotton and has button snaps on the bottom. They are very comfortable.

Xp medical has them
0fa000130ba38a752bb63d07923204e1.jpg

Thanks guys; good to know! I have some of these, in the style of “shape wear”, like Spanx makes. They hurt after a while and the snaps sometimes come undone. Maybe I should try a non-shaping version for more comfort.

They also come in handy so when your shirt comes untucked in line at the store the littl kid behind you in line doesn’t say look mommy, that big person is wearing a diaper too! 😲🙀😾🤫

Onesies look great, until I think about my urgency issues, and how many more accidents I'll have while trying to pull my pants down and undo the snaps so I can pull my diaper down to pee!

I like this time of year, when I can wear a jacket that's long enough to cover me in case my shirt comes untucked. I had that happen earlier this week - I don't know how long I was walking around the plant with the top of my diaper possibly showing, but I had a jacket on so I don't think anybody noticed.

Does anybody make a onesie where the snaps are in the front instead of down at the bottom of the crotch? I imagine something with a long flap in the back that would all the way through to the front and snaps where the usual hem of a shirt would be. It couldn't be shaped as well as the one in the photo, where it's more fitted around the legs, but it would at least keep the back tucked in.

There are a bunch of them listed and many custom made. Etsy has so many good vendors for so many neat things.

Onesies were a godsend for me. I learned about onesies from another site when I had my colostomy and ileostomy bag. They worked great at keeping my bag in place and close to my body when I slept. I tried light compression shirts at first but they always rolled up during the night. I was a bit hesitant at first but it helped me get a good nights sleep knowing that my bag was secure. I highly recommend these for keeping everything in place. Some are better than others and made from different materials from Cotten to stretchy material. These sites are great for all of us that go through difficult times to get advice, learn tips and tricks that help us manage our issues. When I was discharged with my new “side car” I was not given any instruction, advice or training. Thanks everyone

@Nocturiaat55 Excellent advice; thank you! I find the nude-colored options the most versatile and least obvious if the shirt rides up. I also have some black ones. They’re good to help add warmth during the winter.

Final update on the xp5000's, I do not like them, they leak terrible after 5 hours of use and don't wick evenly. Iam going back to my betterdrys and will be trying out new diaper brands and posting results to provide usefull info to all forum members🙂

Well @LiveLifeJr, you are really going to be living on the edge testing out new makes of diapers!!! Presumably they won't be going to work with you until they pass the ultimate test!!! :D Good luck and hope you pick a winner!!!!

@Coolwinter123 , no it goes over the diaper and it keeps the diaper from sagging as the hours of use go by.