Tena

I use Tena Overnight pads all the time (for about 1 1/2 years). They are expensive but superior protection to others I've tried. I leak about 350-400ml a day. On occasional beer days, forget about it. Wear the el cheapos and stay close to home. Haha

I like Tena products. The male guards are good, their pullups also good,and the flex I like. Overall I like the flex best, good protection, not hot, easy to change while traveling. I don't quite need briefs but like better for traveling

I have used them in the past and found them comfortable. I used the mens boxer style but they was not absorbent enough and the absorbent part inside would sag real bad when wet. I dont need as much absorbency for last few years, but am able to use less expensive brands so I havent used them in a good while.

Good day,
I am a huge fan of the Tena Super Night 4-tab diaper.
It is a great proper fit daytime diaper for my body type and active lifestyle. Very discreet and comfortable for under clothes. Shorts or jeans.
I realize that they don’t work for everyone or body type, but that can be said of most brands. We all find what works best for us.
I find it to be a soft comfortable cloth backed diaper that offers the hook and loop style of tabs. I like that.
They usually require an extra band of tape over the tabs for a secure fit though.
Also, I use a regular type of booster pad with them to assure extra protection and prolonged use if necessary.
It’s thin but highly absorbent which makes it perfect for day use when out and about.
No leaks for me with this diaper. Best of all, they are very affordable. A great value for this level of protection.

I have also used their anatomical shape super nighttime pads in the past.

Not a fan of their guards for men or the Tena pull-up. I found those to be a leaky poor fit.
Super Night by Tena are exceptional.

6027d856d3359a7111a54947a77f05ab.jpg
0324e490e9b6de1536370a7f9be19b4f.jpg
6044ba7aa41722097f7cec54489588a4.jpg

I cannot use cloth-backed diapers which is all I have seen from Tena I know there is a European plastic-backed version but have not tried them

@DPCARE the plastic tena diapers are good I use them when I can get them not easy to get but very good

Jayindiapers said:
@DPCARE the plastic tena diapers are good I use them when I can get them not easy to get but very good

I haven't been able to get them and what little I have seen of them available I couldn't justify the price

I am in the UK and am lucky to get my adult nappies supplied free through the NHS Continence Service. I wear the plastic backed Tena Slip Maxi Active Fit to manage my incontinence. I was a bed wetter up to age 14 and had to wear terry nappies and waterproof pants. I was then pretty reliably dry bar the odd night until a spinal injury in my mid 20s changed everything. I started to wet the bed again every night and over the last 12 years further issues with my spine have left me needing to wear nappies 24/7. I am now 63. I have always found the Tena Slip nappies to be the most reliable and absorbent and they allow me to lead a normal and full life. I am very lucky to also have a very supportive wife of 30 years!