Tena plastic backed diaper

Archives1

Staff member
Has anyone tried the plastic backed tena diaper? Just started wearing them love how thy don’t make noise and hold a lot.

They are very popular. The plastic seems to be very quite and soft. Holds in odors too.

I think the plastic Molicare s are the same or slightly better, and easier to get (Molicare Slip Maxi)

I would only be interested in trying the plastic-backed I know they have a plastic backed but I only seen the cloth-backed

They all used to be plastic-backed, so if they're bringing them back, that's good news. I only use them at night because I find that the padding tends to separate if I wear them when active, at least in the cloth-covered ones. I don't recall any such issue with the plastic ones. It will be nice to have the absorbancy again- without having to wear something much more bulky.

The plastic are from Europe (Tena Slip Maxi and Tena Slip Ultima) but some online store make them available I the us. They are more expensive because of the import cost.

The plastic Tena are also more absorbant than the cloth-backed Tena diapers that are
available in the States.

The closest I’ve found that are available domestically are the Molicare Slip Maxi.

Here are the two I mentioned. I’m not recommending the particular stores, just showing the two products.

Tena Plastic Backed (Euro Import)

Molicare Plastic Backed
:

I have tried many cloth-like diapers over the years and I haven't found a single one that I have liked so since I have never been able to find any Tena products that are plastic backed that means I haven't been able to find a single Tena product that I have liked I know the have and do exist I have only seen the cloth like ones available

JustAGuy said:
The plastic are from Europe (Tena Slip Maxi and Tena Slip Ultima) but some online store make them available I the us. They are more expensive because of the import cost.

The plastic Tena are also more absorbant than the cloth-backed Tena diapers that are
available in the States.

The closest I’ve found that are available domestically are the Molicare Slip Maxi.

Update on the tena it’s been about 3 days and I’m really liking it. Last about 3-4 voids fits better under clothing even wife noticed it’s not noisy as other diapers I had to wear. I wish it was easier to get.

I use them for years. They are called active fit here and i use the slip ultima, the highest absorbent level. The plastic back keeps odor much better inside and therfor i don't have to change that often a day. Is does make some noise but under clothes it is not a problem.
I never saw the purpous of cloth backed diapers since they are not that much skin friendlier than the plastic backed.

@Pammy53 it’s a tape on diaper and thy runs around $30-40 for a bag but I really like them for day time use

We can get them here in the UK and the plastic backed are called active whereas cloth backed are called pro-skin. I have tried the Ultima active and for me they too slim fitting and always leak on me but slim people might find them perfect for their needs.