Take a ticket at the waterproof matress department

A good heavy-duty 'Bates Motel' type shower curtain will work well as a mattress protector and it's quite reasonably priced at many outlets. So, there!

MayMay,
Are you doing anything good this weekend?
Do they ever have any Doll shows in your area you can go and check out?
Maryland is already so hot outside today. I’m getting hair cut and then going to visit my dad and nursing care. Then go make some donation bags of closes and such for the place up near our condo. What a day

Thank you Jim, it is extremely hot and humid feels like 100 in a bog.
I do most doll gazing on the internet. I like not being in a crowd and being able to research.
Probably go buy my live in 6 yr old grand daughter a foam matress topper as she has a hard time going to sleep.
Really glad you are visiting your Dad. I cannot express how much importance it is to those shut up in a place. And donations who have no place to shut down in.

Aww, ty. Dad is in a rehab after a heart surgery but unfortunately has really needed full time care for a while now. Mom hurt her sciatic nerve and just can’t keep picking him up when he falls. Sad situation but he has had a good life and is getting good care. I am so happy my sister is visiting and helping mom out. What a blessing. Anyway, just glad God is helping every step of the way. Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

Jim

Maymay941 said:
Being unable to process WHY the cost of things i did research on line and ened up returning my unopened matress protector and pads bought for my vacation.
I bought an allswell 3 inch memory foam topper which got excellent on line reviews.
Im sorry but a cheese cake, 3 birthday card 4 bottles of soda and a $25 gift card set me back for the same price yesterday.
Online or in store (i rolled around on a bunch of multinthousand dollar beds a couple days ago) there is a LIMIT to what i can take from these expenses. Id rsther celebrate a loved ones birthday and pray the topper works.

I think most people would be shocked if they knew the real price of things. Things cost so much becasue people are willing to pay those prices.
Did you know ford just unveiled a new pickup with a price tag of over 100grand?

clickable text

why? because people will pay it. Funny thing is the psychology behind that type of purchase is not that they think the truck is worth it but is the fact that it cost 100k. They want people to know they can spend 100k. Society is at an all time low for shallowness.

It is customary for contractors to mark prices up 300% for parts and supplies and that's after the supplier took a cut. That $300 furnace transformer was probably purchased for $30 by the supplier.

I had a contractor give me a quote of changing my 4 ton AC unit out. His quote was 8 grand. I did it myself for under 2, granted I am a very mechanical type person. Point is people are getting absolutely ripped off because the new generation does not know the true value of money.

You said it Banshee.

I simply thought, well, the selling point on all matresses on line or off is the memory foam TOPPER. My current matress is not old its just too firm.
So i bought the icing on the cake, the topper, and it was super!

Ours is new and too firm too. May have to call serta and see if they can give us a break on this one. Icomfort version is too uncomfortable. The irony