Suggestion for sleep position

Archives1

Staff member
I thunk my nocturia came some months after a really injurious slip and fall. Dislocated my hip cracked ribs.
I am ok with continence in the day most of the time but flat on the bed at night i am not. I am a side sleeper.
If i fall asleep sitting at a tilt in a chair or recliner or propped up with pillows in bed i can go from 11 pm to 7 or 8am.
I wonder if the tilted upright position affects internal pressure on kidneys and bladder ?
Anyhow it is something to try for yourself!

I too am a side sleeper which proves to be a challenge with any diaper they need to design a product for such a challenge

DP i have tried putting an open diaper flat on my washable pad to catch side leaks but they do scrunch up when toss over and so can wake me unless i sleep lightly and pay attention

May - I use pads from coveden that have 2 strips of tape on the back. I tape it to a reusable bed pad which seems to work well for me although you could tape it to the bed too.

Thank you!
I guess im slow to the party i had not looked into disposable bed pads with adhesive. The only ones i knew of are slippery littl3 puppy pads

I only knew about them when my Medicaid supplier sent me a case a couple months ago. I've liked them so much I've been getting them since. I've not used puppy pads but I guarantee these are better.

:)

Haha, you called me out on the darn puppy pads EJ, yes, being in dog rescue, one tends to have these around.

Hahaha I'm certainly not judging. Ya do what ya gotta do! I gotta say though. My cat loves to sit on bed pads, both disposable and reusable. She thinks they are just for her! We have to fight over them at bedtime.