So proud and full of respect

Archives1

Staff member
Starting off with one of my sarcastic jokes, I think this site is the only one out there where there are constant leaks but no fights or conspiracy theories because something got leaked.
More seriously, I gotta say how proud I am to be a part of, and respectful I am of this group of people here. Through all the covid stuff, protests, riots, political fighting, election steal or not steal, and everything else that was truly Fu%€ed up about 2020, none of that crap made its way into this forum and it never caused trouble here. There was a few talks about politics and masks but it was always respectful and ended nicely. I knew that i could come here to talk about stuff or answer stuff without having to deal with drama, insults, fighting or other negative things. That is so rare these days and so refreshing. Thank you everybody! Different folks, different countries, different backgrounds and history, different opinions and beliefs, different political views and sides but the same love, the same respect, the same friendships and the same understanding. That is something I can always appreciate and always respect and be thankful for.
Ok, I'm done being a dork. Bye! 💩

Steven: Nothing dorky about it. Appreciate your sentiments. It has been a blessing, even if we made a slip. now and then. There is a lot to be said for a refuge, when shared with all of the decent folk, here.

Can I get an Amen. So Blessed to be part of our little corner of cyberspace.
Be well and safe this year everyone. Good post Steven.

Hi,I am also proud to be in this group,I thank that I stumbled on this,I look at it this way,no matter what beliefs in religion or politics or even in daily life people have before it has to get BETTER it has to be WORST first,THEN all will get better and it will.( I don't know if this makes any sense to you all,sometimes I have a hard time expressing myself) take care to you all.

Hi @Steven1980, Very well said indeed! Not dorky in the least!! I think you have the essence of this forum nicely summarized and I do agree with you that in this particular day and age the dynamics of this forum are really remarkable and a great model for others to follow! I think everyone here keeps focused on why we are on this forum and how to go about asking appropriate questions and giving appropriate responses as well. And best of all we trust each other and know that we have everyone's best interests at heart. Yes, I, too, am proud of this forum and recognize what it takes to make it so successful.
And the coolest thing is we have such a nice variety of people from all over the world and although we come from different cultures we still realize why we are here, which is our common bond. I'm most pleased to say I have made friends here and am very proud to know them! I feel my life has been so enriched by this. I came here just looking and not really expecting much of anything. And I am happy to say that this forum has greatly exceeded any minor expectations I may have had in the beginning!
Nice work everybody!!! Here's to many more great posts!!!

@Steven1980 Awesome post. Total agree. So happy to be able to come here and talk about what ever issue I am having or contribute to other's posts.

@jrpoorman AMEN!!!

Looking forward to continued great convos and support here and to contribute where. I can.

BTW @Steven1980 your leak comments. 😂 that's the great part about this group, we can joke and have fun as well as be serious.

Well Jaytee, I second your comments about being able to joke and have fun here! That is definitely one of this forum's best attributes. After all most of us have been here long enough that we are comfortable doing that! This whole forum thing is a winning combination as far as I'm concerned!!