small movement, but dirty nappy

Archives1

Staff member
hi.

so my name is emily and I wear nappies (or diapers to my friends in the states)

my issue is that when I feel I need to make use of my nappy, the bowel movements feel very small and trivial, but 9 times out of 10, soon I'll notice a really unpleasant smell, go to the bathroom to check, and find that my nappy is full and that it stinks (sometimes overflowing)

then, I'll change in to a clean one, get on with what I'm doing, but give it 10 minits I stink. feels like I've only done something trivial, and I'll filled it right up

Emily91 read the post titled Miracle Cure!!
It is about fecal incontience treatment that is very successful.
Go to the home page of NAFC and scroll the titles of posts and read Miracle Cure.
If the medication is not familiar in Britain google the ingredients and write it out to show a chemist for the product you have there in a different name.

Hi @emily91. Are you new here? If so, welcome :D:D from "across the pond," and we look forward to communicating with you! You'll find that everyone here is extremely helpful and just about as non-judgmental as you can get! We are all in this incontinence thing together and you'll find a lot of support. Even if you're just worried or feel frustrated about something then you'll find plenty of sympathetic ears here! One of those sympathetic "ears" is @Maymay941 and she has suggested reading the post entitled Miracle Cure. I hope it helps you and please keep us updated on how it's working.