SATISFYING ALTER-ABLED SEX

Archives1

Staff member
partner and i have two date nights and one anal sex morning a week. good communication and being comfiodent my briefs will hold my pee until I'm ready to void help.

Too much information. This isn't the place for your personal stuff. Please don't post stuff like this again.

well exuuuuse me. I had an AVM bleed at 52 and am incurably inco but with enough weed and toys we can get sensations out of this old body. Sorry you-all find bein an inco adult so shameful. I can Confident yiu dont have the problem of a roach-infested bathroom and a frfidge that runs som poorly half iur food rots.

search
3e0bfba23275f606b3dd13842cfb5950.jpg
II

sex is the Goddess' blessing

Tripi....not quite sure what all that has to do with incontinence. Just saying, All of us on here ....or at least most have found sex is not a problem in the incontinence realm. We just really don't care about your sex life. Post something about how many times a day you do your kegals or something like that might be more helpful than your sex life at 52....lol.

I agree, it's definitely TMI!!! There are other sites geared for talking about sex and this site isn't one of them.

1reginald57 said:
Tripi....not quite sure what all that has to do with incontinence. Just saying, All of us on here ....or at least most have found sex is not a problem in the incontinence realm. We just really don't care about your sex life. Post something about how many times a day you do your kegals or something like that might be more helpful than your sex life at 52....lol.

Actually, sex has a lot to do with incontinence, because incontinence can ruin your sex life.

All you have to do is a google search for the phrase "incontinence and sex," and you'll get lots of very relevant and very interesting information about how some people with incontinence struggle to maintain, or recover, a normal sex life.

There is nothing wrong with this post.

If you don't want to read about sex, then don't click on it. The subject matter was clearly disclosed in the title.

Here is another recent thread about "Partners and Bedwetting." This thread contains a pretty detailed discussion about how and when to reveal to someone you are dating that you are a bedwetter. And no one complained about this thread.

Sex is not off-limits here.

I'm sorry To disagree, personal anal mornings and date night are not what I want to read about.... and most others here clearly feel the same, because 2 are ok with it is not the majority.
I'm not saying sex has nothing to do with incontinance I just don't want personal sexual details. We all click on our mail notifications not knowing until we read. This post went to far and should be revised or removed.

Daddyrod said:
because 2 are ok with it is not the majority.

This isn't a city council meeting. This forum isn't run based on majority votes. The forum owner decides what's allowed.

Daddyrod said:
We all click on our mail notifications not knowing until we read. This post went to far and should be revised or removed.

If it bothers you that much, then turn off your notifications. There's an option in settings. Or maybe suggest to the forum owner that they add an option to receive notifications that contain only the title of the post.

Daddyrod said:
I'm sorry To disagree, personal anal mornings and date night are not what I want to read about.... and most others here clearly feel the same

That's not true. Most people who read the original post said nothing about it. The number of people who have objected to it is probably a very tiny percentage of the number of people who actually read it.

The forum owner can see how many people actually clicked on the post. And I'll bet that's a very large number. Put in context, the number of people who think the post should be removed is microscopic.

MidwestGuy I've sat thinking about the post for some time.
I think it's the INTENT of a post is it asking for ideas on coping? Is it giving practical advice? If not it starts to be uncomfortable.
Not sure what the point is of it.

MidwestGuy said:
1reginald57 said:

Actually, sex has a lot to do with incontinence, because incontinence can ruin your sex life.

All you have to do is a google search for the phrase "incontinence and sex," and you'll get lots of very relevant and very interesting information about how some people with incontinence struggle to maintain, or recover, a normal sex life.

There is nothing wrong with this post.

If you don't want to read about sex, then don't click on it. The subject matter was clearly disclosed in the title.

Here is another recent thread about "Partners and Bedwetting." This thread contains a pretty detailed discussion about how and when to reveal to someone you are dating that you are a bedwetter. And no one complained about this thread.

Sex is not off-limits here.
@MidwestGuy

Don’t you think talking about bed wetting and sex are totally different

I think the issue with the post is instead of giving every detail the poster could have just said. “Having issues holding my pee when having sex, what can I do?”

That is enough info.

I truly hope that the poster gets info to help, but I didn’t join this forum to hear about how people are having sex. Thank you!

I agree. For me it was the word "anal". My dang teeth almost fell right out me mouth!!. For me,I have always believed that area to be "exit only"