Sams club

Archives1

Staff member
Has anyone use the members mark brand from sams club? They look pretty good and thought i might order/try the briefs.

I have used them for over a year. They work for me quite well. I use them 24/7.
I never had a problem. You can't go wrong for the price.
Give them a try.

I have used them, they are about like all other store brands for me. I am able to use them at this point but in the past they was not absorbent enough for me. They are worth a try. Let us know how they work for you. I am actually using Assurance underwear for men from Walmart and getting along with them better than Depend for men.

I’m having a problem with Depends right now because I needed to get a larger waistband since my knees prevent me from exercising at all, but now the legs aren’t tight enough. I’m managing fine now, but after knee surgery, I know I’ll have more accidents but won’t have the strength to do laundry often. It’s okay to take a long time to get to the bathroom while I’m learning to walk again.

If you are talking about the pull-ups, they are terrible. Way too thin and not made for guys who are well endowed. They barley hold one void, I threw them out they were so bad

I've tried these and I really like adjustable briefs. I'm slightly below average endowed so not an issue. They are easy to change in a public restaurant