Review of the rearz monster.

Archives1

Staff member
So these aren’t a bad looking diaper for being abdl focused. They haven’t leaked on me yet either.

The bad parts: the tapes suck. They are all sorts of sizes. I figured out how to make them work but they supposedly fixed the tape issue but it doesn’t look fixed to me. And they are REALY loud. I wouldn’t wear them outside but to kick around the house for something different they work.

I am surprised the tapes are bad being a Rearz product. I wear some ABDL products due to many of them having superior quality to many other products. The Rearz Rebel and Safari diapers have good tapes, good absorbency and hold up well. With Rearz Safari, you have to be secure enough with your manhood to have little safari animal on them, but they are very absorbent for overnight, that is how I found them. The Rebels are good since skulls and crossbones are masculine and the are pretty absorbent. ABU also makes some good diapers, additionally the ABU Simples are good for when you need to wear a diaper that is plain, white, looks normal and good quality. Of course, I also wear NorthShore Megamax blue diapers which are a vibrant color and almost look metallic. They are actually a more mainstream diaper that has a good pop of color.

It is a shame that the ABDL marketed diapers are so much better than many of the mainstream diapers. I first found ABDL diapers after Google searching and searching Amazon for the most absorbent diapers with high ml of absorbency. I couldn't ignore that so many diapers made by Rearz and ABU had such a great capacity and unlike Milocare don't feel like you are wearing cardboard.

@caseywor Where do you buy the rebels? I used them once or twice but I really think I need a larger size. I got mine on Amazon. But they are so damn expensive

I have bought them from Amazon a few times, Tykables sold them at one point but not now. I have also bought them from Rearz a few times, but they are expensive.
justej said:
@caseywor Where do you buy the rebels? I used them once or twice but I really think I need a larger size. I got mine on Amazon. But they are so damn expensive