Reusable products?

Archives1

Staff member
Hello everyone. I am curious if anyone has found and reusable items for bladder incontinence. I found a company called threaded armor. Seems promising but would love to chat with someone that have tried them. Or an recommendation on other products you might have had success with.

I just ordered the snap-on briefs from Threaded Armor, haven't gotten them yet, but their system looks really good. I really didn't like the look of plastic pants, but wanted to move to reusable for cost and the environment.

I highly recommend fetware.com for reusable products. Good prices and fast service. Been using them for many years.

I have several prefold diapers from adult cloth diaper dot com and from Rearz. I like them as they are good for home time but due to the bulkiness and no odor control it's easy to smell a wet cloth disper.

leahsabba said:
I just ordered the snap-on briefs from Threaded Armor, haven't gotten them yet, but their system looks really good. I really didn't like the look of plastic pants, but wanted to move to reusable for cost and the environment.

Yes please let us know how they work.

I recently received briefs from threaded armor. I got the protective brief with the snap in insert and the basic brief that you can add an insert to. I like the feel of them and they don’t look too bulky under clothing. I did have a protective brief that leaked overnight and I learned I should add another insert for sleeping. The basic brief is good for at home when you are close to a bathroom. Both work well as a cover over a disposable for traveling. I think they are a good replacement for disposable product. They are expensive but will save money by reducing the number of disposables I was using.