Recommendations on what products to use

I take chlorophyll and it does help a little as well as staying hydrated but the odor issue isn’t a urine/ammonia smell but more of a weird chemically smell, not sure how to best describe it. As for condom catheters or catheters of any kind I live in a really hot area and wear shorts a lot so a catheter doesn’t seem ideal. Also, pay for my supplies out of pocket because every time I’ve gone to a doctor about my OAB they try to put me on medication and the side effects cause me all kinds of issues so it is easier to just deal with the potential for accidents

I know first hand of side effects on taking medication for OAB. Don't know which is better. I'd rather wear a diaper than take the medication. My own experience dictates that.

I don’t know my last order from Northshore I decided to step up to the MegaMax and am really impressed with how quiet it is with the plastic area for the tapes I thought it would be quite loud. I just wish manufacturers would make products that both offered great protection and were able to hold up to an active lifestyle.

If one company can do it, then why not all the others??? I think the one big bugaboo about plastic-backed is the noise although the plastic is effective against leaks, etc. And yes, it would be good for the manufacturers to consider that a lot of us do have an active lifestyle and are not confined to nursing homes, etc. I like to go outside and walk a lot as well as do volunteer work. So I think I am active. And even of those who may be considered physically challenged, many of them will say they have active lifestyles too! Of course many of the manufacturers will cite costs as the reason for not concentrating on making products that offer not only premium protection but can hold up to active lifestyles. Unfortunately that's the way it is with business!:(

What is frustrating is they can make plastic backed products that are pretty much silent as I said trying the MegaMax I was really impressed with both how strong and how quiet the plastic was that had been my main issue with the Supreme was it wasn’t the quietest or the strongest plastic

I use the megamax from north shore, they hold a lot and hold up really well. Also use the for forsit from xpmedical they are just as good as the megamax.