A better option over disposable diapers?!

We are definitely in startup mode and I completely see your concern about this forum being used for advertising. We wouldn't be on this mission if we weren't close to the issues in one way or another...

The fact is that everyone here likely needs or has needed absorbent undergarments. If our company has the ability to offer new / possibly better options to those experiencing incontinence, then I would imagine you would want us to have done our due diligence throughout the startup/design process (and beyond).

Thank you all for your support and feedback. Since I do not want to further intrude, please feel free to private message me or add our social media accounts so that you may contact us directly and stay in touch.

I am another person who would be very interested in this product --- especially because right now it is hard to imagine how you would accomplish it. But that is why you are the inventor and I am not. Yes, finding a reusable underpant that can absorb, not leak and then go through the wash ---I would love for you to be successful, because then we all win.

I have tried a few reusable products, the ones i have tried was not that absorbant compared to most any disposable products(unless you add a disposable pad in them). I noticed in the video it listed a boxer brief for men, that interests me.

Thanks for asking for feedback. That one simple thing makes me think at least you guys actually want to find out what is working or not for folks. You guys deserve more credit just for that simple thoughtful gesture. Will be glad to try a reusable pant or diaper in a heartbeat if it does what it’s supposed to do and I wake up or get through the day with dry clothes. Then I’m all for it.
Have to run, appreciate you trying to create a better product.

Jim in MD

These look similar to other products on the market that underperform. I.e. willow or wearever briefs. I would be interested in how these stand out, especially for overnight use.

Willow is a disposable line, I believe, not reusable.

Our heavy absorbency products have a completely new feature that no reusable adult incontinence product currently has. We will post more details on our website very soon.

I too would like to see how they perform overnight especially as a side-sleeper

Mightychi said:
These look similar to other products on the market that underperform. I.e. willow or wearever briefs. I would be interested in how these stand out, especially for overnight use.

DPCARE said:
I have heard of Fuzzy Bunz and I just watched your video and I am interested in your underwear

Thanks for all of the feedback! I am familiar with ALL of the brands on the market. Being an innovator in the cloth diaper industry, I fully understand the concerns and I know they are different for adults. I am committed to finding the solution that people have been asking me for for close to 20 years. I know we have a solution to light to moderate, but it is that full diaper solution that I will need testing for. Thank all of you for being receptive to better products.

if you are looking for test subjects needing a full-on diaper use I need a heavier diaper especially at night and I will add one more challenge I am a side sleeper and in diapers 24/7

Tereson said:
DPCARE said:
I have heard of Fuzzy Bunz and I just watched your video and I am interested in your underwear

Thanks for all of the feedback! I am familiar with ALL of the brands on the market. Being an innovator in the cloth diaper industry, I fully understand the concerns and I know they are different for adults. I am committed to finding the solution that people have been asking me for for close to 20 years. I know we have a solution to light to moderate, but it is that full diaper solution that I will need testing for. Thank all of you for being receptive to better products.

Side sleeper also, if there is a reusable that is more comfortable and can get me through the night, I’m in

Myvquestion is what makes it different than say super undies or similar products? What's the rated capacity?

I'm a 30 year old guy who works full time and am a full time dad too, I'm active and have a neurogenic bladder (I get bladder spasms and flood) my experience with reusable product is they arent able to handle floods very well.

With that said, I'd be open to trying a pair. What is the estimated I intial cost?

d649da481e7865e332a5d4a3afcb3706.jpg
b5923d20d536e3a32f6cf677a694ee00.jpg

Supposed to work really well. Seems the gentleman who designed it while helping his wife finally came up with a good alternative to absorbent products. Great to see folks being creative and coming up with solutions that are getting into consumers hands. Makes me happy.

I have seen a commercial for this and it looks interesting. I noticed it was for females too but I bet it could be modified for males.

Why couldn't it be adapted to men? Sort of used with the "condom" style system, maybe, but with the vacumn feature added? Hope is where you find it.