Random leaks while sitting/gaming? Going from sitting to standing?

It’s the strongest pull-up Depend offers.

P.S. Did you know Depends are actually Depend? Drives me crazy because it somehow seems more appropriate to say Depends; don’t know why!

@snow How often do you have daytime leaks or is that very rare? Do you have any other daytime tips? I know you mentioned going before and after shopping which has helped me a lot.

I did not know that about the Depend brand! I just checked Amazon and ironically Always Discreet seems to be the best moderately priced/value for money, though I love the look and colors of the Silhouette. I do firmly agree with you, in a sense we are lucky we can buy in store and those products work. I have had to use Abena M4 tabs before and I can't tell you how thankful I am things got less bad over time.

Hi @Koigal, Here's another possibility for you and it's one I like. It's called Alyne and they are pull-ons. They are very discreet and snug fitting but not so they are uncomfortable. They come in both female and male "models" and the packaging says they "are more dignified to wear," which I think is true. They are distributed by Norton-Hurley which is out in southwestern South Dakota. There is a toll-free number and there are people there who will definitely answer the phone! They do operate on Mountain Time.
But depending on where you live, they may be shipped from a warehouse much closer to you than South Dakota. I live in Florida and the ones I get come from Johnson City, Tenn., which means I can get them in two or three business days, instead of five or six business days.
Although they may look discreet and may not seem like all that much, they really do hold a lot and they really don't feel wet. And from what you've been describing they might be something you'd like. And I think they can be worn to work without any trouble or inconvenience. In fact you may even forget you have them on! So please give them a try and as a first time customer, they may get you a good deal!!! I hope this helps and that they are comfortable for you!!