Questions? Next steps, Advice?

Lee,

The diabetic weekly injections I have heard about have significant GI and other serious side effects. It might be the cause of your health problems and distress.

I began taking a daily diabetes injectable a few months ago, and my once healthy GI system has not been the same since. My symptoms are not too serious and it helps me lower my blood sugar, so I continue to take it.

billliveshere said:
I do agree you should have been kept for a few hours for observation to make sure everything was OK. But the lesson here is a change of shifts is a hazard for someone who spends several hours in the ER as you wonder if the original doctor and staff mentioned everything that needed to be mentioned to the oncoming staff. I've been in that situation before. You've talked to the first group of people and you learn who your doctor is and you've told your life story once. Then the new shift comes in and you have to tall your whole life story again!!! That is aggravating for sure! And you hope the people on the new shift have the smarts to pick up the ball and figure out what the hey is going on with you! And then it's like you're reinventing the wheel!!! Deja vu all over again, as Yogi Berra would say!!

The Key is that they had to keep me. Like, not an option because the drug I was given has huge side effects.