Question’s

@ltapilot yes it’s a small I have been using them for awhile and it’s the same every time. And ok try doing the top more straight. I have been trying to figure out sizes for awhile and I read that I should pull the bottom tapes up and top tapes down. But you are right about some material bunching up. So I will try that

@billliveshere Yes it’s definitely a small. The first time I was giving them I called to make sure that they were actually small and they sent me a sample pack of the small to compared to the ones I purchased and they are definitely a small I’ve been using it for a while they work they’re just really big I think. Confidry 24/7 smalls are this big on me too. I’m 5.7 with a 28inch Waist

My advice re sizing is to shop around (try getting samples) and see what works best. Those look insanely big to me and remind me of the first type I tried, even though I was comfortably within the size bracket they were far too big. It's taken me a quite while to find brands and products which are just right size wise. I've found some huge variation. I've also read advice to always go on the larger side but for me, I've found the opposite.

As for changing a public bathrooms, I only use disabled bathrooms as they tend to have more space (and all importantly, disposal bins) and I then lean up against a wall. I'd also advise getting products which have good, resealable tabs as I find when changing stand up that a fair amount of adjustment is always needed.

I just put my supplies (spare nappies, wipes, moisturiser and an antiperspirant cream) in my rucksack. I've never had anyone make a comment on it before. I tend to wrap the spare nappies in nappy sacks (when disposing of them, I use a black one for discretion and then a scented green one to mask the odour) so that it isn't obvious what I have in there. I use a rucksack for work with multiple compartments so I tend to put supplies in one I never use so that there's no risk of anyone catching a glimpse.

Hope this helps! I've been feeling really down about my issues over the last couple of days and paradoxically I find coming on here and discussing this stuff helps.

@Sci_Fi_Fan I'm interested in what antiperspirant you have found? I agree with your comment about discussing things helps, cheers Phil

physlink said:
@Sci_Fi_Fan I'm interested in what antiperspirant you have found? I agree with your comment about discussing things helps, cheers Phil

Hi Phil, it's a product called 'Below the Belt - Fresh and Dry Balls' (not exactly subtle I I know!) which I saw advertised on Amazon. I thought it would be a good alternative to powder. After using it exclusively it did cause a rash and so went back to using powder most of the time and haven't had one since. That being said, I still find it very good if travelling or at work; powder goes everywhere and I don't find it easy to apply standing up. I was away for a couple of days last week and used it without any issues.

physlink said:
@Sci_Fi_Fan thanks for the info, cheers Phil

No worries!

I noticed some grammatical errors in my earlier post. I've been having some muscular and coordination issues, going to get them checked out.

Hi Trucker, Since you said you have a 28 inch waist then the small size should do it! But there may be some brands in which a medium would serve you well. Myself I have a 34 inch waist and am five-eight tall and I have absolutely no problem wearing a medium. Sometimes the indicated minimum waist size for medium does overlap into "small" territory and possibly you could have some luck with medium. Once again it depends on the brand. If I were looking for the tape-on briefs I would definitely find out if the tapes are refastenable so you can make adjustments as needed without the aggravation of tearing the outer cover. Good luck in your quest for finding the right one!

So to show the size difference in product this is a small in northenshore airsupreme. They feel to small around my thighs but that could be because I’m been using the Max’s for awhile now. Not sure what one is Actually closer to the correct one or is correct. But the air Supremes do not have enough capacity. Like how capacity of the mega Max’s
a156655754a57eeb6e5c0076b96cafb4.jpg
39171315d703deaed64295f697e8130d.jpg

Now those look like they'd be kinda small! If they fit too small they would not have enough capacity. And if you're out driving all day then capacity is definitely what matters! If I were you and wearing these I'd go for just one size bigger and maybe just cinch it in at the waist and around the legs a bit.

On your upcoming test - My experiences (not w DOT) are people don’t necessarily perform on demand, and the testing site is aware of this and likely has water bottles in the seating area to help you prepare.

Usually:

1. Cannot bring anything with you into the collection bathroom.
2. Cannot flush the toilet.
3. They record temperature of the sample.
4. Have you sign the paperwork, seals, etc.

Always wore a pull-on to facilitate the gathering, and yes, had to wait many times. Regarding ISC, no experience with for sampling.

Good Luck with your new job.

Trucker: My son was born in 1966 and we were too poor for disposable diapers, so I got pretty good with a diaper pin! I'm not sure, but there may have been two sizes of cloth diapers. They did wear out, and we may have replaced with the larger size, but maybe I'm (excuse the pun) all wet.
When we used disposables, there were size choices, sometimes by age in months or designation: Newborn, 6 months, toddler, etc, or by weight.
Grandchildren taught me it had added by male and female, and sizes had changed, but they were consistent across bands.

I'm lucky. My incontinence has improved to where I'm using pads. That could change, of course.

The links to these photos were okay, and i have a hard time understanding why the sizes are so "off".
Can you afford to experiment with brands or call the company? I gather that sometimes they will send samples.

JustMochi and Trucker: My experience with DOT as a civilian was they could force you to let them watch, which they didn't do very often and did, frankly, due to both prejudice and retaliation.
The military could too, but the real issue was that they violated the rules outrageously and incompetently. It was so bad, it reach the civilian courts, and that's exceedingly rare, who slapped the military upside the head. It was an "Oh Wow! for sure.
The first company hired by my civilian employer had to be forced to follow the rules. They (and the employer) seem to have no idea what they were doing. The company was just interested in the profit. DOT was one of the reason they straightened out.
Mostly, it just became routine. The excuses of some who got "caught" were so stupid, I had a hard time believing they used them. They were required to re-test a positive sample, and that exonerated some people.
I got called late at night by the testing company. They were on the East Coast, so with time difference, it was 3:30 am, there. He asked me if I was using a prescription drug. No. Then he asked if remembered what I had to eat and drink. "One of those big poppy seed muffins and lots and lots of coffee". He ruled me "clean", and later DOT raised the "Minimum" because they got so many false positives with that issue. A felon on probation wasn't allowed to eat a poppyseed bagel. Sheesh.
Good luck. Avoid poppy seeds!