PUL Pants

Archives1

Staff member
Can someone advise me where (preferably in Canada) I can order PUL pants to go over briefs for overnight use? Is there a brand or type that is better for any reason, and any tips or cautions would be appreciated. tia.

Babykins has a great line, like @laalaauk said. They have a good onesie shirt for concealment and support.

Leakmaster PUL pants at Adult Cloth Diaper Co. are the exact same quality as Gary but they have a much more generous cut and have a much higher rise, especially in the back. Perfect for covering nighttime diapers completely even if you move around a lot. Sorry but they are a U.S.A. company.

Gary wear I think is made on the west coast (California). Most of these companies, if not all, ship worldwide. I find that fetware.com has the best prices.

Another option is Amazon. A significant number of vendors also list their products on Amazon. I have purchased both GaryWear and Leakmaster Pul pants through Amazon. I like the PUL pants for some situations. However, my experience has been that they will easily leak at the leg seams. If your diaper is cloth or a low volume disposable the PUL pants may not keep your clothing or bedding dry. I have had the best results with PUL pants that are a size larger than normal. This allows some space between the diaper and the leg seams.

I agree on Amazon someone suggested North Shore I prefer to not pay shipping

HappilyRetired2 said:
Another option is Amazon. A significant number of vendors also list their products on Amazon. I have purchased both GaryWear and Leakmaster Pul pants through Amazon. I like the PUL pants for some situations. However, my experience has been that they will easily leak at the leg seams. If your diaper is cloth or a low volume disposable the PUL pants may not keep your clothing or bedding dry. I have had the best results with PUL pants that are a size larger than normal. This allows some space between the diaper and the leg seams.