Pressure gauge

Um wow! I'm speechless and crying a little lol. To may may, one bed house is about 1000, but sounds like Phil is doing that!!! 😅 Utilities are about 300 to start with hookups. I can manage after all that. Phil, I'm awestruck. Words cannot begin to express my gratitude. For now, thank you !!! Oh thank you!! True answer to prayer. I need a face diaper. It's leaking.

You are wonderful people just wish that I had the wear with all to help with $$$$'s as well, however, as I am living with one of my daughters' due to very poor financial disposition. Depending on your size, Steve I may be able to send you some clothing etc. Re your dry sense of humor, I am completely with you that is the only way I can deal with disabilities x 3

I didn't know my last name was so popular! Lol. It's Burnham. Steven Adriel Burnham. Thanks guys and gals. Sirs and ma'ams. Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. Hims and hers. (ok, that last one was a stretch. But I ran out.)

Barbra, the pics are posted here on the forum in the photo gallery. And thank you and God bless you too! I am humbled beyond anything from today. Just humbled.

Quick note. Not a pity party. Just the opposite. But on my birthday, I wasn't told happy birthday or any cards or gifts. I don't expect any. And I was in my tent for Thanksgiving. I just mean that this stuff today has given me the very best birthday/Thanksgiving ever. Thank you EVERYBODY! no joke, I really did cry all day and pray thanking God.my eyes are red. Looks like I've been smoking pot. 😵