Pressure gauge

Archives1

Staff member
I was thinking...🤔. When I was checking my tire pressure today, I thought of an invention. A bladder pressure gauge! Oh yeah! Press it to the tip of your lil guy and have the pressure show up. So you'll know if you have to Cath or not. I'm sooo sorry. I've got a somewhat different sense of humor than some. But it's not a completely bad idea?!?!?...

I'm glad. This site, like others, is full of people looking for help and giving help. I've always looked for the humor that's hidden in the cracks. I'm in a tent wet and cold at a free DNR campground. No house to live in. I'm not boo hooing. Just saying. I had to make a tough choice to either order a case of diapers or eat. But can't go without the latter so I ordered them. My birthday was on the 25th and didn't do anything for it or Thanksgiving. I am thankful though. It's a 7 day max stay here but I clean the campsites up after people leave and the local ranger knows I'm a vet so he let's me stay and sometimes delivers firewood. I'm rambling. Sorry. Back to my humor... My tent and blankets are soaked all the way through. It's funny that I litterally spent my last time on diapers to stay dry. When I change and am fresh and dry, it's the only dry part on me. Lol for a bit. Anyway, .... The river is way flooded and super loud. It's called lyre river . Supposed to be soothing. Ha ha. Not when flooded. The only thing dry here is my gun bag and firearms. Ok I'm done. Good night. Sorry for rambling. Just bored and lonely. Don't do Facebook or other stuff. Just here, so this site is my only place to talk to "friends".

I hope you manage to get some sleep. If you ever want to swap emails with a fellow sufferer feel free to message me, cheers,

When I have a pity party I will remember how you live and be grateful for my food and shelter. God bless-hang in there. Blessings-Barb

Good morning Steven, this is alright to vent. But you know you deserve better and we need people wiser than me to see this post and figure out how to make it better.

Ya know, I was way tired and in my head, I was messaging physlink not the thread, including my email. So , sorry. Lol. But I'm not worried about my e mail going to you people. Thanks.

Nice to have another way to communicate Steve.
Your posts are often very open and considerate of others problems..your dry sense of humor is often the only "dry" thing in these threads! And is a real pick me up.

Hello Steve,

You have a very touching story here and I’m sure many of us would like to help you out. Do you have a mailing address or a location where you could be reached? I see you have an email address and that’s good for personal messaging. My email is listed below. If you prefer personal messages I can understand. Also, I see you mentioned that you are a vet. Have you contacted the VA for help? I am pretty sure they would help with pads for starters, but you should go talk with with the VA and you may qualify for disability benefits or VA hospital/medical care, if you need it. Please send me an email and let me know where I can reach you.

Phil Lester
palester@aol.com

Yuppers thanks. I am on disability. My medical bills are covered and I get a small amount monthly till retirement then more. My issue is housing is too expensive along with utilities to move in. Once in, with a part time job, it's doable. I get mail at my mother's address. She's about 5 miles away. Lives with my lil brother since my dad died last year. I hate getting help and it was totally not my intent when I vented this morning. I'm morally stuck lol. 😵😲😱 IF you wish to do anything, please think hard on it and please know that I'm an honest person and not here to "pan-handle". I guess you can call this a real pisser. My mom's is
1032 Joyce Piedmont Road, Port Angeles WA. 98363 . I don't know what to say. Thank you if you do anything and thank you if you don't. Lol I appreciate the thoughts.

Thank You Steve. Mary, and Phil for your caring. I live in SW FL, couldn't be far away then WA. God bless and try and stay dry and warm. I am here in a manufacture home and we are in a cold spell where it is in the 60's during the day and the 40's at night. I know where I am from in NE IL, this is nothing. But now that I am old and hurting-I can't stand it. Blessings

Those are in town about 17 miles away. My brothers place is how I eat. Im just hoping to find a real place to rent once I get up a deposit. It's a hour walk or 5 min drive from me to my Bros house. Until I get a place, I gotta stick close. I'm not good with hotel neighbors so close by. Lol. Been there before. Can't take the noise and waking up to doors slamming. I hear a bang when sleeping and I go for my gun. Lol kinda a reflex. But no worries, I usually don't shoot them. 😉😇

so how much do you need to save for a rental you can cope with.sorry, not trying to be invasive. But housing is a basic need in order to live with our conditions and so the reality of how is a bare necessity.

Steven, I plan to send you some money (should be enough for a security deposit on a rental or apartment). I don’t know your physical well-being or whether you are able to work. But it’s good that you have your mother and brother nearby to help you a little. Please check with the Veterans Administration and they should help you with pads and maybe even other resources as well. I will be sending letter to your mother’s address.

Phil